Livewire tv survey

avemaria

has anyone done any surveys for livewire? i know i've seen it mentioned.. i got an email the other day that asked me to watch an hour long tv show and do a follow up survey.. i watched the show and just did the survey but it didn't ask about the show, it wanted details about the advertizing.. which kind of frustrated me as i was expecting questions on the actual show.. i ignored the tv ads as i always do. But regardless i completed the survey.. how do we get paid from this company?

has anyone done any surveys for livewire? i know i've seen it mentioned.. i got an email the other day that asked me to watch an hour long tv show and do a follow up survey.. i watched the show and just did the survey but it didn't ask about the show, it wanted details about the advertising.. which kind of frustrated me as i was expecting questions on the actual show.. i ignored the tv ads as i always do. But regardless i completed the survey.. how do we get paid from this company?

I posted about this a few months back when they wanted people to watch "Dancing with the stars" And "Mentalist" each for $10.00. You'll get paid in 2-3 weeks. :D

did they ask you anything about the actual tv show? i've done tv surveys before so i'm familiar with them asking questions to make sure you watched it so i was pretty focused on this show.. but this one from livewire didn't ask a thing about the actual show.. all they asked is when i watched it and how much i was focused on it.. then it went right into the advertizing.

did they ask you anything about the actual tv show? i've done tv surveys before so i'm familiar with them asking questions to make sure you watched it so i was pretty focused on this show.. but this one from livewire didn't ask a thing about the actual show.. all they asked is when i watched it and how much i was focused on it.. then it went right into the advertizing.

I knew that was what they were going to ask about because of doing the first one "Dancing with the stars". I thought I posted that, that to watch the commercials and write each one down. I had told a few people (not here) to do so. :?

I'm really sorry I didn't say anything here about it being the ads to watch. :roll: Well for now on watch and write down all the "ads"

Now watch next time it could be something different they are looking for. :shock: So just write everything down. Heck $10.00 for one survey that takes 15-25 minutes (aside of watching the show) in my book is great. Watching something I was already going to watch any way. (BUT I HATE COMMERCIALS) :evil:

I did the same one. But I remembered from a post here that I had to remember the commercials. So I wrote them all down. Amazing how many there are in one hour! Nine or ten at a crack. I really didn't bother watching the show (couldn't anyway, it was confusing and stupid).

So odd, asking us to pay attention to the show, but they don't really care about that. But for $10, why not?

Livewire is mostly about advertisement.Most all their surveys I have done are related to that subject.Plus I felt great making $10 to watch a show I was going to watch anyways.

that's ridiculous though.. if they want honest data, i gave them honesty.. i watched the show i was required to watch and didn't remember any of the advertizing, which is common for me as i don't waste time on that.. when commercials come on, i zone out the tv and go about other things.. especially when it includes some half naked girl making out with a guy in a perfume ad.

but this is the final 'complete' screen that i got

http://s16.postimage.org/hoyd3a7pf/Screen_Hunter_01_Sep_30_21_05.gif

on the invite they said they would have questions to see if we were paying attention to the show, and that it would stop the survey if we got it wrong.. so i was focused on the actual tv show as much as possible.. so it never cut me off and gave me the final page above.. so i'll have to see if they actually pay me now.

on the invite they said they would have questions to see if we were paying attention to the show, and that it would stop the survey if we got it wrong.. so i was focused on the actual tv show as much as possible.. so it never cut me off and gave me the final page above.. so i'll have to see if they actually pay me now.

I don't watch the the commercials either but I'm use to to Livewire so I kinda know what to expect.Which made me know that is what they were looking for.Now that you know what to expect maybe next time you'll pay attention to them,it really is up to you.The last survey I did for them asked me to watch GMA (which I already do)I focused more on the show then the commercials.That show was on for 2 hours long how in the world do you expect someone to remember 2 hours of commercials?Anyway I couldn't remember any of them and I told them so.They still paid me.I'm sure you'll get paid too.Sometimes I wonder if they aren't checking to see how many of us are paying attention to the commercials or if we are watching the show.I have always gotten my money from this company and I'm sure you will too.

I don't watch the the commercials either but I'm use to to Livewire so I kinda know what to expect.Which made me know that is what they were looking for.Now that you know what to expect maybe next time you'll pay attention to them,it really is up to you.The last survey I did for them asked me to watch GMA (which I already do)I focused more on the show then the commercials.That show was on for 2 hours long how in the world do you expect someone to remember 2 hours of commercials?Anyway I couldn't remember any of them and I told them so.They still paid me.I'm sure you'll get paid too.Sometimes I wonder if they aren't checking to see how many of us are paying attention to the commercials or if we are watching the show.I have always gotten my money from this company and I'm sure you will too.

Well now I feel cheated :evil: Here I am writing down all the commercials and I could still get paid by doing nothing. :shock: My luck would be, getting cut off for not answering right :roll:

Hey, I'm not telling anyone not to watch the commercials because what if they don't pay you?I'm just telling you what happened to me once.They could change their policy at any given time,who knows what they will or could do.I just wanted to reassure avemaria that she could be expecting a check.Like I've said before they have always paid me and I'm been a member for over 5 years.The only thing is for about 2 of those 5 years I never received a survey then all of a sudden they started sending out more.Don't know why, but they pay a fair and honest wage and that's a plus in my book.

Hey, I'm not telling anyone not to watch the commercials because what if they don't pay you?I'm just telling you what happened to me once.They could change their policy at any given time,who knows what they will or could do.I just wanted to reassure ave maria that she could be expecting a check.Like I've said before they have always paid me and I'm been a member for over 5 years.The only thing is for about 2 of those 5 years I never received a survey then all of a sudden they started sending out more.Don't know why, but they pay a fair and honest wage and that's a plus in my book.

I have to agree with you there footfree, And they always send you a check within 3 weeks, and you do not have to hound anybody to get it. It is a very reliable site. And Denise will answer your email right away like Jessica did back when....... :D

I am glad to read all the good experiences you guys have had with Livewire and their TV survey. My experience was different. I got the invitation to watch Mentalist, watched and wrote down everything, and every ad. (I usually don't watch ads either, they are annoying, and I usually hit the mute button)... After the show, I never received the followup survey -- I wrote to them, asked and asked for them to send me the link, but got a form-letter type reply--- no luck.

I am glad to read all the good experiences you guys have had with Livewire and their TV survey. My experience was different. I got the invitation to watch Mentalist, watched and wrote down everything, and every ad. (I usually don't watch ads either, they are annoying, and I usually hit the mute button)... After the show, I never received the followup survey -- I wrote to them, asked and asked for them to send me the link, but got a form-letter type reply--- no luck.

i don't think they send a follow up.. i saw the link in the invite but that was about it.. never got anything else.. they sent out reminders the day of, but nothing after.

• 3 weeks later...

You have to give your SS# or you don't get paid, right?? I had done two of these, and emailed them to ask why I hadn't gottne paid, and they said they don't have my SS#.

I hesitate to give that out....did the rest of you do so?? I didn't see a secure page on which to do so, either.

Hope someone answers soon, as I'm scheduled for another show Monday night. TIA!!!