Livewire tv survey

avemaria

You have to give your SS# or you don't get paid, right?? I had done two of these, and emailed them to ask why I hadn't gottne paid, and they said they don't have my SS#.

I hesitate to give that out....did the rest of you do so?? I didn't see a secure page on which to do so, either.

Hope someone answers soon, as I'm scheduled for another show Monday night. TIA!!!

Look under Rants and Rave this subject is being discussed.You may find your answers

You have to give your SS# or you don't get paid, right?? I had done two of these, and emailed them to ask why I hadn't gottne paid, and they said they don't have my SS#.

I hesitate to give that out....did the rest of you do so?? I didn't see a secure page on which to do so, either.

Hope someone answers soon, as I'm scheduled for another show Monday night. TIA!!!

I've been with them for 5 years and did give my SSN# I have had no problems with them(I was scared to at first). They are only 1 of 2 survey companies I have ever given my no. to.I trust them but I can understand why you are hesitant.Not sure what I can tell you to rest your mind.If I remember right you have to mail them the number.It's been 5 years cant really remember if this is how it's done.Is this how they do it?Anyways like I said it's only one of 2 I've done this with.