viewpoint forum

peach6

Does anybody belong to this site? I have been with them for a long time but get very few surveys. I was thinking of dropping them but I think they are a hard one to get into.

Yeah, I just started last month...so far i'm up to $4.07...the surveys are short...i'm making at least 10 cents a day...I just log on and and it says a survey is waiting for you...I usually check really early in the morning and really late at night..I'm testing to see how long it takes to cash out. Personally I highly recommend slice the pie and survey spot, cuz for me, i cash out quickly with them...

Yeah, I just started last month...so far i'm up to $4.07...the surveys are short...i'm making at least 10 cents a day...I just log on and and it says a survey is waiting for you...I usually check really early in the morning and really late at night..I'm testing to see how long it takes to cash out. Personally I highly recommend slice the pie and survey spot, cuz for me, i cash out quickly with them...

Thanks ,I will start checking there site daily.I thought they just sent surveys through email

Sorry lizvaquez21 but you must be thinking of another company.I've been a member for at least 6 years.First you have to get a invite from a friend (they may have changed this policy ,I really don't know) to join (a referral). Then you wait for them to send you out a email.I like them they don't send out many surveys but they do send out PT's every once in awhile.Well they use to doesn't seem to be the case anymore.They always put your points in your account after doing their surveys and have always paid on time without any questions.They have the same kind of integrity that Pinecone has-it's just that they don't send out that many surveys.

Sorry lizvaquez21 but you must be thinking of another company.I've been a member for at least 6 years.First you have to get a invite from a friend (they may have changed this policy ,I really don't know) to join (a referral). Then you wait for them to send you out a email.I like them they don't send out many surveys but they do send out PT's every once in awhile.Well they use to doesn't seem to be the case anymore.They always put your points in your account after doing their surveys and have always paid on time without any questions.They have the same kind of integrity that Pinecone has-it's just that they don't send out that many surveys.

Ilizvaquez21 I think you are thinking of Paidviewpoint. you get 10cents for there surveys

Ilizvaquez21 I think you are thinking of Paidviewpoint. you get 10cents for there surveys

:oops: opps..sorry ur right...i'm thinking of the wrong company.....I'm with veiwpoint forum too...I've been on it a year..so far I have enough point for 30$...1125pt...Its taking a while to add up...i'm trying to reach enough for 50$..maybe 100$ cuz it takes soo long and they only offer check and not paypal....

yep...ur right...my bad...

Viewpoint has never been that great at paying out on their regular site. However, they recently invited me to become a member of a special laundry site-and that has been very good pay. The first month I got $15 for participation, and the second month I got $26. Plus, they send free samples to try every so often. So, even though they didn't pay much in the past, I keep them for the free stuff & for poss. survey opps that do pay more (like panel discussions, etc.) :wink:

I think I used to be a part of that some time back, but never got anywhere with them. I hate making monmey .10 at a time. I know you have to be referred into them.

No rosiesmom,

'paidviewpoint' and 'viewpoint' are two different sites. I would like to join 'viewpoint' but you need a referral and my friend said he couldn't find one............. :cry:

No rosiesmom,

'paidviewpoint' and 'viewpoint' are two different sites. I would like to join 'viewpoint' but you need a referral and my friend said he couldn't find one............. :cry:

1957horse

I checked they don't have a referral proram at this time.I have belonged to viewpoint forum for a couple of years but I don't get many surveys but I don't want to drop them because it is a hard one to get into although it isn't doing me much good at this point.I saw on this forum that they were accepting new members that is how I got on.

No rosiesmom,

1957horse

I checked they don't have a referral proram at this time.I have belonged to viewpoint forum for a couple of years but I don't get many surveys but I don't want to drop them because it is a hard one to get into although it isn't doing me much good at this point.I saw on this forum that they were accepting new members that is how I got on.

Thank You peach6. Maybe there well be another time when they are accepting new comers. If anybody is reading this and you know when 'viewpoint' is accepting new members, please post here. Thanks...... :D

If they don't send surveys then I will take a pass on them. I am booting two more of mine to the curb as soon as I cash out.

Who is getting the boot?

No rosiesmom,

google viewpoint forum referral code...thats what i did...I try 3 codes and one worked...thats how I got joined lol :D