viewpoint forum

peach6

If they don't send surveys then I will take a pass on them. I am booting two more of mine to the curb as soon as I cash out.

Who is getting the boot?

I have never really cashed out from the site. I have been waiting til it's a huge amount. I just cashed out a few days ago but all it says is "Points Pending Redemption." How long does that take? Does anyone know?

• 2 months later...
If they don't send surveys then I will take a pass on them. I am booting two more of mine to the curb as soon as I cash out.

Who is getting the boot?

Apparently quite a few of the survey companies I have been putting up with. LOL! I hate to mention them on here until I get my cash out done. Once I get it, I will post names. I can tell you I am totally done with Epoll. Haven't heard from them in months. Are they even still around? Sorry, I think that is off topic. :?

Who is getting the boot?

One Opinion, I have $12 with them and will never get to $25. And then Epoll, each time I am ready to kick them out they send something that makes me think I am going to get a survey, but no. It has been months, so I will leave with points and money pending, I am done. They should pay like Pinecone, at least give you a chance to cash out at a lower amount.