• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• peach6

• nt_eagle

• rosiesmom

I got a couple on Saturday, but that's it. Bet Sandy had something to do with not getting any so far today. :|

Thanks I never thought of that.i hope it will not be as they say.They are all in my thoughts

I have a friend that said he was doing myview one after the other for like 2 hours today.

So I went to myview this afternoon and couldn't get a survey to save my life. :?

I never done them 'all day long', but I've been averaging about 14k MVP's per week with them the past Month. :) Usually between 6 pm-8 pm ET is when I've been getting most of my Surveys by clicking.

Is anybody else getting An Error when they click on my view.I have never had that happen on there site maybe they are just down because of the hurricane.

I got that message late, late last night. But it was resolved this Morning. As for either Toluna or MyView. MyView, hands-down, imo. Not saying MyView is all-world, but compared to Toluna it is! I am just hoping MyView hasn't been bought out, as I am awaiting a reply (as is another Poster here on another Post) from almost two weeks ago. They used to be right on it with replies, like within a day, but this makes me think.

I cashed out yesterday for 25.00 Amazon GC.....Amazon is gone today mine is still pending approval so I hope that dosen't mess me up.I was counting on it to do some more Christmas shopping

The wait was horrible to get done with this site. Had to do thousands of 350 points surveys to reach teh threshold of 34000 points. It felt like for ever.

Havent seen a single survey worth more than 700 points which is nothing but 50 cents.

There will be surveys for more than a thousand for which tp qualify you need to be a CEO or some CFO of a company with more than 10000+ employees.

The surveys are so boring and 80% of them are magagine surveys now a days.

Good bye and wish you good luck MyView.

NO AMAZON................................................... :evil:

I have 69,220 points enough for a $50.00 AGC.................................. :D

When you look on rewards page "American Eagle" is in the spot were AGC used to be. It used to be a blank spot. Then if you use the filter, put in "gift cards" put in "point level" then to bottom "brand" Amazon is gone. :shock: There was there amazon in "brand" early this morning and the place were it usually is when they have them was blank. :o Why would they do such a thing?????? My heart is broken........................

:cry: :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry: :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: :evil: :evil::evil:

NO AMAZON................................................... :evil:

I have 69,220 points enough for a $50.00 AGC.................................. :D

When you look on rewards page "American Eagle" is in the spot were AGC used to be. It used to be a blank spot. Then if you use the filter, put in "gift cards" put in "point level" then to bottom "brand" Amazon is gone. :shock: There was there amazon in "brand" early this morning and the place were it usually is when they have them was blank. :o Why would they do such a thing?????? My heart is broken........................

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I feel your pain....but why didn't you just cash out for 2 of the 25.00 GC whenthey were there? mine cost 33,950 in points