My View

peach6

NO AMAZON................................................... :evil:

I have 69,220 points enough for a $50.00 AGC.................................. :D

When you look on rewards page "American Eagle" is in the spot were AGC used to be. It used to be a blank spot. Then if you use the filter, put in "gift cards" put in "point level" then to bottom "brand" Amazon is gone. :shock: There was there amazon in "brand" early this morning and the place were it usually is when they have them was blank. :o Why would they do such a thing?????? My heart is broken........................

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I feel your pain....but why didn't you just cash out for 2 of the 25.00 GC whenthey were there? mine cost 33,950 in points

I did't see them............... :cry:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• peach6

• nt_eagle

• rosiesmom

I cashed out yesterday for 25.00 Amazon GC.....Amazon is gone today mine is still pending approval so I hope that dosen't mess me up.I was counting on it to do some more Christmas shopping

Something then is wrong, because when ever I have cashed out on Myview for AGC, I always get it within 10-15 minutes. :roll:

I cashed out yesterday for 25.00 Amazon GC.....Amazon is gone today mine is still pending approval so I hope that dosen't mess me up.I was counting on it to do some more Christmas shopping

Something then is wrong, because when ever I have cashed out on Myview for AGC, I always get it within 10-15 minutes. :roll:

It has bee n awhile since I cashed out for Amazon The last 3 times I went with either kohls olr walmart GC but I think when i cashed out for the amazon I had the code within an hour

Well I have come to the conclusion that I need 780 more points for 2 $25.00 visa cards. Then I could just buy myself a $50.00 amazon card from amazon. I hate to do that cause buying 2 at 35000 is 70,000 points, were 1 $50.00 is 66,500, so I loose 3,500 points. Maybe I'll just wait a week or two and watch the rewards board every day. But doing that last year on OO I almost lost $105.00 and had to use BBB to get it. :roll:

Well I have come to the conclusion that I need 780 more points for 2 $25.00 visa cards. Then I could just buy myself a $50.00 amazon card from amazon. I hate to do that cause buying 2 at 35000 is 70,000 points, were 1 $50.00 is 66,500, so I loose 3,500 points. Maybe I'll just wait a week or two and watch the rewards board every day. But doing that last year on OO I almost lost $105.00 and had to use BBB to get it. :roll:[/quote

I will keep looking to and let you know if I see the amazons.

Well I have come to the conclusion that I need 780 more points for 2 $25.00 visa cards. Then I could just buy myself a $50.00 amazon card from amazon. I hate to do that cause buying 2 at 35000 is 70,000 points, were 1 $50.00 is 66,500, so I loose 3,500 points. Maybe I'll just wait a week or two and watch the rewards board every day. But doing that last year on OO I almost lost $105.00 and had to use BBB to get it. :roll:[/quote

I will keep looking to and let you know if I see the amazons.

Thank ya kindly peach6........... :P

Will do the same. Odd for MyView not to have ANY Amazon GC's available, but I do expect them to have a full slate within a week or two. I'm expecting to get another $25 Visa GC this week, so I will be checking in frequently on MyView! :)

Will do the same. Odd for MyView not to have ANY Amazon GC's available, but I do expect them to have a full slate within a week or two. I'm expecting to get another $25 Visa GC this week, so I will be checking in frequently on MyView! :)

Thank Ya also.......... :D

MyView is located in Manhattan. They are in a location that I think was in the hurricane so most likely lost power. I just got back so haven't even been online for a week. So...I go to MyView and what do I get? Three surveys from opinionshere, UGH! I was disqualified from all of them but at least got 300 points. I have gotten about 8 in a row so I like them. I don't mind the magazine surveys, it all adds up.

I know we all differ in our outlook. Some people here won't work for beans...I just have a goal every day and that's to make between 10 and 20 dollars. Some days I only make 5. I can't get to 10 dollars without getting to 50 cents so I am not that choosy. Honestly, I work part time, am pretty broke and anything helps. I wish they had Paypal but I don't use Amazon for things like luxury items, just food, aluminum foil, things I need anyway. I have a feeling that MyView will come back to normal when NYC gets back on their feet.

Just looked at My Views facebook page and there it said that they were supposed to get them in tomorrow. Wed. 7th. Let's hope so. Now Valued Opinions and Opinionsquare are both out of amazon darn it. O well I guess I'll just keep building up points. I want that pool next summer, if I can save them up. Gee I wonder if I can save up amazons for a pool and not spend them....................ha ha not............. :lol:

Good Deal...at least I hope so, for your sake! :D I just cashed-in my $25 Visa GC this Morning, and there were no Amazon GC's listed. I don't do Facebook, so hopefully they are correct on this, and are back at work there in NYC.

And, don't ask me about Valued Opinions! I plan to call them tomorrow to ask what is up with my Account there! I usually go for the Visa GC's there as well, but this time it is taking FOREVER to get credited with them. And, I have over $46 in my Account! :x

Good Deal...at least I hope so, for your sake! :D I just cashed-in my $25 Visa GC this Morning, and there were no Amazon GC's listed. I don't do Facebook, so hopefully they are correct on this, and are back at work there in NYC.

And, don't ask me about Valued Opinions! I plan to call them tomorrow to ask what is up with my Account there! I usually go for the Visa GC's there as well, but this time it is taking FOREVER to get credited with them. And, I have over $46 in my Account! :x

O my $46.00?? That's wonderful............WOO HOOO..........FOR YOU................... :D

WOO HOOO................... :D................$50.00 AGC

Thank You.............. nt_eagle, if you hadn't told me I might haved missed them because there wasn't any showing.

WOO HOOO................... :D................$50.00 AGC

Thank You.....

......... nt_eagle, if you hadn't told me I might haved missed them because there wasn't any showing.

1957horses I'm glad you were able to get it.I am still waiting for my 25..00 amazon code.where you use to get the code almost instantly it is n ow 1week fullfillment.

No problem, 1957horses! My pleasure as well! :D I know of the frustrations of waiting and waiting, then missing out on what you want with these sites, especially MyView a couple of years back! Enjoy!