First time getting stiffed by Pollbuzzer

footfree

I got a survey to do from them yesterday.I did it within 10 minutes of receiving it and never received my incentive. They said if I did it in a timely manner I would get a $1 so I cant imagine 10 minutes is not good enough.I wonder if I write them what they will say about it?

within minutes the 'taken on time' number will go up because of the question you answered.. but it doesn't always hit paypal right away, or show as a dollar amount in your total.

I got a survey to do from them yesterday.I did it within 10 minutes of receiving it and never received my incentive. They said if I did it in a timely manner I would get a $1 so I cant imagine 10 minutes is not good enough.I wonder if I write them what they will say about it?[/quote

footfree I did the one yesterday also but didn't get anything from paypal yet I also did one today not sure but it may have been the same one.I hope they turn up today in paypal .....they are usually quick.

I guess fiestyvermin got stiffed also.I just read what he(?) said on the other post made by rosiesmom.After reading what he wrote I went to my account and it shows $1 in my account yet I haven't received it.Wonder whats going on.Like are they going to make you wait until you have x amount of money in your account or who knows whats up?

Hi, this is Noah Seton, CEO of PollBuzzer. Hi, this is Noah Seton, CEO of PollBuzzer. This week we're doing some planned maintenance upgrades on our payment server which will delay payments for a couple of days. We anticipate all payments for the week, including for referrals, new questions, and old balances for panelists who have recently verified their PayPal accounts, will be made by Monday, November 12. 2012. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Our typical policy is to pay out the next business day, and we will resume that policy next week.

Thank you again for your patience and for continuing to be PollBuzzer panelists.

Hi, this is Noah Seton, CEO of PollBuzzer. Hi, this is Noah Seton, CEO of PollBuzzer. This week we're doing some planned maintenance upgrades on our payment server which will delay payments for a couple of days. We anticipate all payments for the week, including for referrals, new questions, and old balances for panelists who have recently verified their PayPal accounts, will be made by Monday, November 12. 2012. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Our typical policy is to pay out the next business day, and we will resume that policy next week.

Thank you again for your patience and for continuing to be PollBuzzer panelists.

Thank you for letting us know - However wouldn't it just be easier and or nicer for you to put the notice up on the web site?If I had known that I wouldn't have made a post here kind of slamming you and making other people worry needlessly.At least when you come here to make post you are honest and ethical.I mean you stand behind what you say it seems to all come true.So I thought I would throw out a suggestion to you.

How often do you guys get invites from them? Are they directed more to US members over Canadian?

i've responded on time to 9 out of the 12 they've sent me since they started..

This is Noah again. Thanks for the suggestion of putting the notice on our website. We tend to prefer communicating with our panelists over email or through social networking sites and forums like this one, but in the future, we'll do that. Thanks again!

By the way, to answer another question on here: we do tend to have more questions in the US than Canada right now. But our Canadian panel is growing, and as it gets larger, we'll see more demand from clients for answers in the Canadian market. Thanks again to all of you for joining.

I thought they might be worth something, but I just checked my records. I have received 5, four of them in the beginning. I haven't received anything to get paid on from them since February. Oh well, I did make $4.

Well it's 7:39pm cst time and no payment.What's a gal to do to get it?

So much for what Noah said about getting paid on Monday. I did get 1.00 one sunday but my account shows they still owe me 3.00. I contacted them yesterday only to be told they were working on it and should be paid fairly quick. I dont know whats going on but it seems unlikely they will be in business long if they keep up this kind of service.