First time getting stiffed by Pollbuzzer

footfree

Hi - this is Noah Seton, from PollBuzzer. We apologize for the delays these last few days. We will have all payments made by the end of the day on Friday, November 16. At that point, our policy of paying every 24 hours (on business days) will resume. Thank you for your patience.

I finally received all the money that was built in my pollbuzzer account yesterday. So everything is paid up now lets just hope the questions continue CROSS FINGERS

I have only gotten 1 question since I joined, and I was 1 of the first to join. You can't tell me that that was the only one I was right for. For pete's sake, there have to be ones in the past that I was eligible for, I just don't understand. I wonder what are the people that work there do everyday??............................... :roll:

I am sure its either a problem with your email or you have to be missing them somehow. I think I joined in July and have answered 11 questions. While its not huge as simple as it is.

I have only gotten 1 question since I joined, and I was 1 of the first to join. You can't tell me that that was the only one I was right for. For pete's sake, there have to be ones in the past that I was eligible for, I just don't understand. I wonder what are the people that work there do everyday??............................... :roll:
I joined almost from the beginning and I almost unsubscribed because I was never getting any surveys.I emailed them once and I thought there reply was a little snoty and then all of a sudden I started getting some although not very often.I think I get 1 or 2 every couple months.I have probably had a total of 7

I joined almost from the beginning and I almost unsubscribed because I was never getting any surveys.I emailed them once and I thought there reply was a little snoty and then all of a sudden I started getting some although not very often.I think I get 1 or 2 every couple months.I have probably had a total of 7

I'm different in how I handle surveys -they may not send many but when they do I qualify and they do pay.I don't want a bunch of surveys that I may or may not qualify for.I don't have the time or the patience because of all the prelim questions.I want to do surveys that pay when they say they will without a lot of hassles.In other words I would rather get in get out and be done.I don't have 2 hours a day to waste on surveys that I may or may not qualify for.So I'll keep them even if it's a little now and then.Sorry they were snooty towards you.I don't take well to people who talk down to me either.