One Opinion - Review

fiestyvermin

I got my first payment from One Opinion today. The turn around is very quick. They mailed me a visa card I really wish it was cash or check but they only offer a visa so deal with it lol. They really need to change that to pay pal or checks cause cash does a whole lot more than Visa but thats what they do. I cashed out on 11/28 and I am have earned another 6 since then. I joined on 10/01 and have earned just over 30. Not the best money maker but still not bad. I wish they would change the payment options and they might cross fingers.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rosiesmom

• ksedwar

• peach6

• 1957horses

Beat this for customer service. I dont even recall when i took this one but sure was kicked out in the middle and i did not send an email to the customer service either.

The amount doesnt matter but the gesture definitely do. A rarity in today's survey world. If you are still not a member, you are losing out on a decent survey site.

Dear OneOpinion member,

Recently you completed a survey about sports. Unfortunately there was a technical error with this survey. It is very important to us that you are compensated fairly for your time with every survey you spend more than 1-2 minutes on. We are so sorry that you were not compensated properly for this survey and we have credited your account for this project. This $1.00 credit is titled "Sports Tracker" and may be viewed under your Reward History with today's date.

Best,

Hugh

Beat this for customer service. I dont even recall when i took this one but sure was kicked out in the middle and i did not send an email to the customer service either.

The amount doesnt matter but the gesture definitely do. A rarity in today's survey world. If you are still not a member, you are losing out on a decent survey site.

Dear OneOpinion member,

Recently you completed a survey about sports. Unfortunately there was a technical error with this survey. It is very important to us that you are compensated fairly for your time with every survey you spend more than 1-2 minutes on. We are so sorry that you were not compensated properly for this survey and we have credited your account for this project. This $1.00 credit is titled "Sports Tracker" and may be viewed under your Reward History with today's date.

Best,

Hugh

Yes this survey site has ,'Flown under the radar" and deserves more plaudits. Ok the incentives are usually $1 but I have got $5 surveys also. They credit instantly and pay out fast!

I need 3.00 to cash out.......I just had a survey after asking me the normal beginning questions it said the survey would start in 30 seconds after the 30 senconds it popped up end of survey it never even went back to the homepage.I did email them to see what they have to say they are pretty good at responding. I am really having hard time getting and qualifying for any surveys now.

I need 3.00 to cash out.......I just had a survey after asking me the normal beginning questions it said the survey would start in 30 seconds after the 30 senconds it popped up end of survey it never even went back to the homepage.I did email them to see what they have to say they are pretty good at responding. I am really having hard time getting and qualifying for any surveys now.
What great support 5minutes after I emailed them I get a response they credited my account 1.00 Rave :D

• 2 weeks later...
I just can't seem to qualify for any with them.

I have to agree with you.

I just completed an entire survey. I was dq'd even after completing the survey due to there not being a research study facility in my area. That doesn't seem fair since I did FINISH the survey!! :!:

You deserve credit and Hugh will definitely agree with you. You should get teh credit, contact their customer service.

I sent a message outlining what happened. I don't expect to hear back from them for a few days (or any other survey company) since this is sort of a holiday weekend.

You deserve credit and Hugh will definitely agree with you. You should get teh credit, contact their customer service.

I sent a message outlining what happened. I don't expect to hear back from them for a few days (or any other survey company) since this is sort of a holiday weekend.

You are correct. He checked it and credited my account with $2 today. I'm very pleased. :D

You are correct. He checked it and credited my account with $2 today. I'm very pleased. :D

Good for you! Good to hear that they made it right for you.

• 3 weeks later...
if they care about their members, then why they send a survey like this: 32 minute survey- $1

Ha. Oh yea. Check this out... 75 minutes = $1.00

I did manage to cash out with them pretty quick and customer service is A-OK with me. Still waiting on payment but only submitted it 2 days ago. I don't think I will be taking them up on that survey offer though.

I need 1 more $1.00.

BUT.... I got 2 test items last week and did the follow ups this week. Not only get the test items.....1 will pay $5.00 for follow-up and the other $7.50 follow up. It says 2 weeks before we get paid so I will have to wait and see.................... :D