valued opinion-instant pay

footfree

Last 2 surveys I was paid instantly.Is this just a random thing or is this a new policy?If new then I'll start doing them.I mean as long as they have AGC or something worth getting.Is this just happening for me or has anyone else noticed this?

their payout time isn't bad at all right now.. i haven't had to wait long for anything.. and many have come instantly as well.. the only bad thing is that amazon cards are 'out of stock' right now.. but their twitter page said they would have some back in about a week.

their payout time isn't bad at all right now.. i haven't had to wait long for anything.. and many have come instantly as well.. the only bad thing is that amazon cards are 'out of stock' right now.. but their twitter page said they would have some back in about a week.

That figures.I'm at 19.70 and wouldn't ya know they don't have the AGC.Thanks -I guess when I earn the rest I'll find out.I wonder what other rewards they have...........................

That figures.I'm at 19.70 and wouldn't ya know they don't have the AGC.Thanks -I guess when I earn the rest I'll find out.I wonder what other rewards they have...........................so I went and checked Macy's wouldn't be bad.Have you ever gotten the Visa one?I wonder if that one is okay.Other then that none of them interest me.Especially the Restaurant one.There isn't any place to eat around my house that excepts it.

That figures.I'm at 19.70 and wouldn't ya know they don't have the AGC.Thanks -I guess when I earn the rest I'll find out.I wonder what other rewards they have...........................so I went and checked Macy's wouldn't be bad.Have you ever gotten the Visa one?I wonder if that one is okay.Other then that none of them interest me.Especially the Restaurant one.There isn't any place to eat around my house that excepts it.

i was going to do the visa one until i found out they ship it by mail and it says it can take 28 days.. so i just wait for the amazon

No. The Visa is an eCode, just like the Amazon gift card. That's what I've usually done with Valued Opinions, but I didn't last week since I did not want to wait another two weeks or so to have around $5 credited to get it. It usually takes a couple of days more to get the Visa Code, since they do it through another Company. But, $30 is better than $20, if you have it. :)

As for the 'Instant Credit' after taking a Survey with them, they've been doing that now for over a Month. My guess is, it was in conjuction with their Sweepstakes Promotion they held in December. Or, more than likely, Members complaining about not being credited past the 28 days they advertise. Lord knows how many times I've e-mailed them, and gotten the infamous 'Thank You' e-mail from Isabel...

Of the Five Visa Gift Cards I have redeemed from Valued Opinions since March of last year, ALL Five have been Codes sent via VPCodes.com for a 'Virtual' Visa Card, not a Physical One. MyView has been the only Company that gives you a choice of a Virtual Gift Card from Visa, or a Physical One, also via VPCodes.

I was skeptical the first time I requested a visa gift card from them, but mainly since it took so long. My guess is, that's how VPCodes.com works...REAL slow. :x Takes about 2 Business Days to get one through MyView. And, if you order on a Friday, or Weekend, it will not be addressed by them until that next Tuesday. For some reason, Valued Opinions does not work weekends or Mondays. :roll:

i got it today so it took less than a week... the only thing i don't like is it has a 6 month expiration date on it..

That's why I never get visa. Some only last 3 months. You don't use it by then your S O L................. :?

I had one and forgot about it and had $13.00 left on it. ALL GONE............... :twisted:

i got it today so it took less than a week... the only thing i don't like is it has a 6 month expiration date on it..

That's why I never get visa. Some only last 3 months. You don't use it by then your S O L................. :?

I had one and forgot about it and had $13.00 left on it. ALL GONE............... :twisted:

it's ok, I just used it to buy a $30 Amazon card and then i entered it into my amazon account... roundabout way but.. successful Amazon card from VO! :P

it's funny when i was going to buy the card, they have it in amounts from 0.15 cents up to $2000... 15 cents :P i'm waiting for that reward from a survey company.. the 15 cent amazon card.

it's ok, I just used it to buy a $30 Amazon card and then i entered it into my amazon account... roundabout way but.. successful Amazon card from VO! :P

it's funny when i was going to buy the card, they have it in amounts from 0.15 cents up to $2000... 15 cents :P i'm waiting for that reward from a survey company.. the 15 cent amazon card.

Same here............ :D bought a amazon with a $25.00 visa................ :lol:

Last 2 surveys I was paid instantly.Is this just a random thing or is this a new policy?If new then I'll start doing them.I mean as long as they have AGC or something worth getting.Is this just happening for me or has anyone else noticed this?

LOL. I noticed that too. Apparently, some of the third party surveys require you to wait. However, if VO hosts the survey, they now pay instantly. I've never not gotten paid for a survey, though...unlike Surveyhead.