I just resigned from Opinion Outpost

jellyfish

What a pathetic excuse of a survey panel they've turned into!! They used to be great.....was able to redeem points quite frequently but now you can rarely qualify for surveys and it took me months and months to accumulate 50 points - which is what I needed to cash out. I just cashed out, got my Amazon GC, and RESIGNED!! I am so relieved. They are simply awful.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with them. I like Opinion Outpost. They're probably my favorite survey site. I seem to qualify for a little over half of the surveys I try for, you get your points immediately, and the cashout threshold is low enough to keep me interested. Unlike others where you have to wait what seems like eternity (*ahem* Global Test Market *ahem*) or where surveys stay pending for weeks.

Sometimes the site bugs me if I go too long taking a survey just to get disqualified, or an error occurs. But for the most part they're fine.

OO is the worst site ever. Almost every survey timing they claim is false. Every survey takes your 10 mins to tell you dont qualify.

Their payment is extremely quick i agree but a pathetic site.

They were never great but were decent but now they are awful now. I m opting out too.

ro12ro, what's funny?

no one here really likes that site.. I do ok with them but it's not without frustration.. this year isn't as good so far though. surveyhead are the ones really ticking me off this year though.. i have 2 projects that are unpaid after 10 weeks and last night i did a 20 minute survey that sent me to the screen out page once i finished it.. and i know the response i'll get.. they'll think my answers didn't match up but it's not the case.

I get frustrated sometimes with OO but I still do better with them then a lot of my other sites.I have cashed out 75.00 so far this year.I agree with you avemarie about SH either I am not getting many surveys,DQ when I am halfway through the survey, taking way to long to get credited.Last year they were one of my better sites even with there flaws not so anymore.

OO is a bout 65,000 times better than Surveyhead. At least they email you back. And they pay you when there is a technical error. And they actually READ your emails and TYPE a response. They are honest, unlike SH. I had a frustrating week with them and barely qualified for any surveys, but at least they aren't ripping me off. And, shocker, when I did a gutcheckit forum with THEM, I got paid in five days. I have 3 outstanding with SH and about 20 emails in and I will probably never get paid. I'll take OO any day.

OO does seem to have more caring support staff though.. most times i can get a genuine response and if they see that i did put in the effort and time, i'll see the points show up in my account (recently this has happened twice).. surveyhead just treats you like a slave.. they really don't care if you're there or not..

OO is a bout 65,000 times better than Surveyhead. At least they email you back. And they pay you when there is a technical error. And they actually READ your emails and TYPE a response. They are honest, unlike SH. I had a frustrating week with them and barely qualified for any surveys, but at least they aren't ripping me off. And, shocker, when I did a gutcheckit forum with THEM, I got paid in five days. I have 3 outstanding with SH and about 20 emails in and I will probably never get paid. I'll take OO any day.

i wrote my last post before reading yours and we basically said the same thing.. i also still have my gutcheckit panels unpaid through surveyhead.. 10 weeks now.. which ticks me off because gutcheckit told me they paid them and sent in that i did the panels shortly after it was done.. surveyhead acts like they have to verify the information themselves by hand... the second their 'client' tells them that i did what they asked of me, I should be paid.. they have nothing to analyze.. it would be ridiculous if it was a few weeks even.. but 10? how many people have gutcheckit money held by them.. how much interest are they leeching per month? i'm only one person and they owe me $23..

this both irritates me and is satisfying because of what they say, but they also credited the points (once again) though i was screened out at the end..

Thank you for contacting us.

Our records show that we have reached the maximum number of completes needed for ORD-81465-MFDL. Please note that online surveys are participated with a lot of panelists all at the same time. The quota for a survey can fill up quickly, so participating in surveys as soon as you are invited will prevent this in the future. Opinion Outpost only collects the data from each of the research surveys for the clients, and does not usually have a say in the specific design of the survey. Depending on the client and their survey design some panelists will either go through the entire survey before being flagged while other clients design their survey to immediately flag the panelist. Please note that we do not use the data from partially completed surveys in the final results of a survey and therefore we are unable to offer points incentives for partially completed surveys.

Because we can see you spent a reasonable amount of time in the survey, we have gone ahead and manually credited your account with 5 points. You can find those on the Survey/Reward History section of your Opinion Outpost account.

We appreciate your feedback and will pass your concern to the relevant parties involved. We welcome all points of view to improve the quality of our surveys.

Best regards,

Precious

Opinion Outpost Helpdesk

but this is a problem because it's saying you can be screened out at any time once they reach their quota.. does this make me want to go slow and give quality answers? no, as they say, i want to rush to make sure i get in on time... i can't believe they actually hint that i'm supposed to get it done as fast as i can before quota fills up...