I just resigned from Opinion Outpost

jellyfish

OO credits and pays instantly.

Isn't there a cash threshold to be met before you can request a check or paypal?At least that's the way I remember it.

it's $10 for paypal (i think $5 for amazon).. but once you cash out it's immediate.. no waiting like surveyhead once you cash out.

Isn't there a cash threshold to be met before you can request a check or paypal?At least that's the way I remember it.

Yes. But you don't have to wait any time for the survey incentive to be credited to your earnings, it's never 'Pending', and cashing out (with PayPal - $10.00) is an instant transaction.

Yes. But you don't have to wait any time for the survey incentive to be credited to your earnings, it's never 'Pending', and cashing out (with PayPal - $10.00) is an instant transaction.

Okay now I remember why I quit .I would do the surveys get half way thru and it would mess up and or I would do the whole survey only to be told that their quota had been met.Then becasue it was SS (which I had quit previous to that )they would never give me my points for the surveys done and they would never answer my emails either.So like I said if I have to hound a company to be paid what I'm owed and it takes up my valuable time I have no patience for it.Personally I have better things to do then waste it on that.But we have to remember each of us has our own experience with survey companies and they all might not be the same.I'm not sure why some of us have more difficulties with companies while others never have that kind of headache?Doesn't ever make you wonder why?

OO (and MyView) are still my favorites. I don't wait for invitations from OO. I just have it in my Favs and go there when I have time. One leads to another and to another, sometimes 5 in a row. Same with MyView. Eventually, both of them say "no more" but a half hour later, I try again. If I leave these two companies, really...what's left for consistent work? Pinecone rocks but they hardly send. Global Test Market is good but I don't get nearly as many as OO. Gotta say OO is my favorite, despite the disqualifications. I still get enough.

This is an issue with the companies themselves, not OO. The online survey industry needs some major overhaul. These companies get away with murder. If you work in an office, even if you do a substandard job, by law, they HAVE to pay you. These people can take your money without even a reason. Also, in SH's Terms and Conditions, it says that you can't talk about them negatively in a public forum or to anyone and also that you cannot sue them. So basically, they are off the hook. At least OO actually gets back to me and I ALWAYS gets paid for the work I do. Also, if I get opted out towards the end of the survey, they will at least give me some points.

I am SO with you. I go on Myview throughout the day. I stock up gift cards and give them as birthday gifts or use them to buy gifts. I'm stocking up Sears gift cards to get a Kitchenaid mixer. I stalk OO too, and I find when I do this, I get opted out of a LOT less surveys...or get opted our earlier in the game. I also get a lot of product tests and special projects from OO. What I love about OO is that they ALWAYS get back to me and give me a reasonable answer and a resolution...unlike SH who just gives me the runaround. The people who like SH are the ones who just started. It looks awesome for the first six months or even a year because they pay well and you get lots of surveys. When you start getting invalids, doing projects and not getting paid and your Paypal money takes weeks, and they ignore your emails, it gets old. It feels like a scam to me. OO actually has a number you can call....and there are no pending surveys

OO (and MyView) are still my favorites. I don't wait for invitations from OO. I just have it in my Favs and go there when I have time. One leads to another and to another, sometimes 5 in a row. Same with MyView. Eventually, both of them say "no more" but a half hour later, I try again. If I leave these two companies, really...what's left for consistent work? Pinecone rocks but they hardly send. Global Test Market is good but I don't get nearly as many as OO. Gotta say OO is my favorite, despite the disqualifications. I still get enough.

Also, in SH's Terms and Conditions, it says that you can't talk about them negatively in a public forum or to anyone and also that you cannot sue them. So basically, they are off the hook.

this wouldn't fly though.. writing something in a terms page doesn't give them immunity from illegal activity if we have just reason.. like not getting paid.

Opinion Outpost, is one of the best survey sites available. Whenever, I have a problem they are quick to answer me back and a real person tries to solve the problem, unlike some sites that send you the standard form that basicilly solves nothing. I have cashed out in many different ways with them and never have had to wait for my money. I use paypal now, but had used the citi bank card and Amazon. That part of switching ways to get paid has been my only complaint about the site.

I like the surveys I get from them and sometimes don't qualify or am told I did the survey already, (this can be a problem if you belong too, to many survey sites, as a lot of them pick from the same pool of available surveys). Getting error messages, can be a problem as well, but if you let them know about it they will fix it or credit you for it. If a error comes up after doing one of the instant win games, just click on the logo at top of page and it takes you straight to your home page.

I would quit other survey sites long before I would leave this one. Course that is just my opinion.