Gutcheckit

ssssurvey

Has anyone done forums through them on Surveyhead and not gotten paid?

If you have, please email them at [email protected] to let them know. It appears as if they are paying Surveyhead, but Surveyhead is not paying us. Maybe if enough of us complain, they will assist us in getting paid. Thanks!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ssssurvey

• sgontu

• peach6

Thanks for the email id.

I particpated in one yesterday and did not recieve a confirmation i participated.

Including the one yesterday, its in all 6 discussions i m yet to paid for.

OMG! That's worse than me! I did two through Opinion Outpost and was paid within a week or so. That's why I think it may be SH and not gutcheckit. I am simply not doing them anymore through SH. Why waste my time doing something I am not getting paid for? I will email gutcheckit today. Hopefully some other people will too, and we will get some resolution.

Hi all - I'm on the software team at GutCheck and wanted to let you know that the email that "ssssurvey" posted is correct - [email protected] is the easiest way to get in touch with us. Please contact us if you're having issues.

And for reference so you know a bit about how things work (forgive me if I'm telling you something you already know)...

Opinion Outpost and SurveyHead are panel companies. They are the ones that you signed up with to take surveys. We partner with the panel companies and they route people to us when we have a project to do. It is important to understand that we are not a panel company - that is why we have panel company partners. We have two types of projects, a one-on-one chat, and the forum type of product. It sounds like there are problems getting the reward for the forum product more.

When a project is finished we tell the panel company which panelists have successfully completed the project. For a chat this means that we send the user back to the panel company and the panel company should record a success immediately. For the forum we send the completes to the panel about 48 hours after the project has finished. Unfortunately, for us that is the end of the interaction from our part. We have no visibility into the process that each panel company takes to reward the people taking the surveys.

But that doesn't mean we don't want to figure out why you're not being rewarded. There have been bugs here and there and things do get missed - though it's my job to make sure the software correctly rewards our participants. I'm happy to look into any missing rewards but understand that I don't have any more pull with the panel companies than you do. If the panel company says that you've successfully completed a project then I'm afraid that I can't speed up your payment. But if you think you've completed the forum and the panel company says you haven't then I can work to fix the issue.

Please feel free to PM me or to contact [email protected]. Please, please, please provide any information you can to help us identify you. If you came in through SurveyHead I only have an abstract number to identify you. I will only need the user name you used to post on the forum, and, if you remember it, the topic of the forum to help identify the problem. But without it you're just a number.

Thanks for helping! We wouldn't be in business without folks like you.

i just want to know what Surveyhead is doing with the information that they keep telling us it has to be reviewed.. Gutcheck paid them because we finished.. what are they doing for 12 weeks now where we can't get paid? I just think someone from Gutcheck should inform Surveyhead that people are complaining of not being paid.. (i had someone from Gutcheck email me almost 2 months ago that they verified sending my name in as having completed.. so it's not a Gutcheck problem).. it can be anonymous because Gutcheck gave us their email if we have problems.. and this is a problem.. if we ask Surveyhead they give us the canned response that they're either waiting for their client to verify and send in the data, or they just are reviewing it themselves. They tell us they can't promise a time limit.. we have a serious problem if they have already been paid and are just holding the money.. their rules state it can take 4 to 6 weeks for payment to be approved.. ok fine.. hold our money for 6 weeks once you've been paid.. it's been 12!

Guess what? After i dropped an email to GutCheckit Support, they might have got in touch with SH customer care.

A customer rep from SH contacted me to inform me that she credited my account with 1.5$.

I was always told from the survey invitation and also on the login page of discussion that i would receive 5$ or sometimes 8$ for my participation.

Now i have to fight to get what they promised to pay.

I dont even know my earlier ones are already credited with 1.5$ Because i was expecting 5$ for each of the discussion.

Thank you for agreeing to help us. My guess is that there are a lot of other people out there who aren't getting paid. My oldest forum is over 2 months old. They won't even respond to my emails. Apparently, according to one of other posts, someone finally got paid, but it wasn't even the right amount. If I were a business owner, I would not want to do business with a company who acts unethically and unprofessionally,especially since many people probably believe it is gutcheckit's fault.I know it isn't because when I do your forums through other sites, I get paid. There are lots of survey sites you can work with who can treat your customers right.

Hi all - I'm on the software team at GutCheck and wanted to let you know that the email that "ssssurvey" posted is correct - [email protected] is the easiest way to get in touch with us. Please contact us if you're having issues.

And for reference so you know a bit about how things work (forgive me if I'm telling you something you already know)...

Opinion Outpost and SurveyHead are panel companies. They are the ones that you signed up with to take surveys. We partner with the panel companies and they route people to us when we have a project to do. It is important to understand that we are not a panel company - that is why we have panel company partners. We have two types of projects, a one-on-one chat, and the forum type of product. It sounds like there are problems getting the reward for the forum product more.

When a project is finished we tell the panel company which panelists have successfully completed the project. For a chat this means that we send the user back to the panel company and the panel company should record a success immediately. For the forum we send the completes to the panel about 48 hours after the project has finished. Unfortunately, for us that is the end of the interaction from our part. We have no visibility into the process that each panel company takes to reward the people taking the surveys.

But that doesn't mean we don't want to figure out why you're not being rewarded. There have been bugs here and there and things do get missed - though it's my job to make sure the software correctly rewards our participants. I'm happy to look into any missing rewards but understand that I don't have any more pull with the panel companies than you do. If the panel company says that you've successfully completed a project then I'm afraid that I can't speed up your payment. But if you think you've completed the forum and the panel company says you haven't then I can work to fix the issue.

Please feel free to PM me or to contact [email protected]. Please, please, please provide any information you can to help us identify you. If you came in through SurveyHead I only have an abstract number to identify you. I will only need the user name you used to post on the forum, and, if you remember it, the topic of the forum to help identify the problem. But without it you're just a number.

Thanks for helping! We wouldn't be in business without folks like you.

back to square one.. they're still saying they're waiting for confirmation from Gutcheckit

Dear Member,

From time to time, a survey sponsored by one of our clients does not redirect properly to our systems. As a result, the reward page does not show a “pending” status for your reward (as it typically should). This scenario can be a result of a technical issue with the routing mechanism of the survey, but generally does not have an impact on members receiving credit. If you completed the survey fully, you should receive credit. We’ll have confirmation of this once the client delivers us the usual “completer” file after the survey closes. In the meantime, if you have any other questions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.

I would HIGHLY suggest sending their email to gutcheckit. I can't imagine that gutcheckit will appreciate SH flat out lying to their customers, stealing their money and blaming it on them. I guarantee that not one single person who has done these forums has gotten paid. SH is clearly a scam and not a legitimate site. Add to that the fact that they refuse to tell you why your surveys were invalidated and state "your answers weren't consistent with the remaining interviews." To me, that means if you disagree or don't like a product, they invalidate your survey and feed false and misleading info back to the marketing companies. If those companies use that data in their marketing, it is fraud. I have not even emailed them again because they have ignored my last few. Also, I went on the BBB site for them yesterday, and there are TONS of complaints from the last month and a lot of people are saying their accounts were closed when they emailed to complain about their money not being credited. :/

i wouldn't say they're totally an illegitimate site.. they do pay.. but it's the way of the world.. if you have a pile of money in front of someone and no rules to prevent them from just taking it.. they're more often than not going to be led into the wrong thing.. these people aren't into it because they're interested in getting opinions from people.. they're interested in making money, period.. and this motivation is the root of so many evils in the world.

I ve been a member for long time and can assure you it s a legit site for sure.They pay and they pay real good.

yes their customer service might be poor and very slow to resolve issues. most of the times all reported issues never get resolved.

There is some communication issues between SH and Gutcheck and hence the problem. I stopped taking Gutcheck surveys.

But in general Surveyhead pays and is very legit.

I have made lots of money with them, but I have also lost lots. When they invalidate your surveys, refuse to tell you why and then shut down the accounts of people who email them too much about their issues, delay Paypal payments for weeks (past the 3-4 weeks they state), lie and blame it on Paypal and ignore emails in regards to surveys and forums that you have proof of IN WRITING FROM THEM that you completed, that is not legitimate.You will get paid, but under THEIR terms. They make rules and hold you accountable, but they are not accountable. When someone basically tells me that my survey was invalidated because I didn't like the product or idea that everyone else did, then I'm sorry, but that is not objective legitimate market research.