Gutcheckit

ssssurvey

basically their customer service on most replies will just select from a collective list of canned responses.. they input which one, and it replies to us with that.. every reply i've seen from them i've seen word for word at least twice.. i wrote about how last year i freaked out because i wrote in about a survey and i got a reply that my account was suspended.. i wrote back about it and they confirmed that my account was ok.. Jessica pushed the wrong button on my reply and sent the wrong one! I know they're busy.. can you imagine working customer service with a company like that having to answer ticked off emails all day long?

walmart is similar with the canned responses.. they try so hard to look good in their customer service it makes them look bad.. you read the reply emails and your name is mentioned at various points as though it's added instead of the 'insert name here' words that were there before.. i just want a real person...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ssssurvey

• sgontu

• peach6

Now i m being told that these gutcheck surveys arent worth 5$. I believe that s for all to see when you enter the community room to discuss.

I told them i gave up and need not investigate further. I m having to ask for it so many times, i feel i deserve better than that.

Hopeless and clueless customer service.

Irony is this is the only site who takes dishonesty (as they claim) seriously by marking invalids which is never explained.

Wish they reciprocated some honesty.

I am cashing out the last of my money. Then I am writing to the state attorney general, the FTC and the BBB. I am also going to send all of the information to all 4 major networks. I have had it with them. They told us, IN WRITING that the forums were $5 or $8, told us IN WRITING that we completed them and told us IN WRITING that we would be paid in 6 weeks. Now they aren't going to pay us. Between this and the "your survey was invalidated because it was inconsistent with the remaining interviews" (i.e. you didn't answer the same way everyone else did and this will mess up the market research company's plans to say that 98% of people loved the product, is fraud. And I have every single email I sent and received from them. Hundreds of pages of lies and lack of follow-up and basically telling me in the same sentence to be honest AND to lie or I won't get paid. Someone will listen.

well i guess they're done with us.. i wrote in telling them about SH's reply about my not being on the list and i never heard back.. i won't be doing Gutcheck surveys anymore unless they can assure me they will pay directly if I don't get paid from Surveyhead. I'd be pissed off if i was any part of their business because if they're paying the survey company, they're being stolen from.. not to mention, we here represent a small portion of their paneling base.. and that base doesn't trust Gutcheck anymore.. most in fact probably blame Gutcheck and not SH because they're told it's Gutcheck's fault!.. so surely this reflects the data quality of the panel if people have had problems before.. i'm more eager to give more effort for good paying uses of my time like these panels.. but if i'm wondering if it's for nothing.. i'm not willing to write a paragraph of my insight to help another company earn money and I get nothing.

Guys - sorry I haven't been back for a bit. Let me give you a bit of an update.

1. avemaria - thanks for your help and the data you sent us. It's been very helpful and has helped us track down at least one issue.
  2. sgontu - I've received your emails and I haven't had a chance to respond. I will be working with you directly on getting your rewards through us.
  3. ssssurvey - please contact us so I can work to get you paid. As I said before we live or die because of people like you so we want to make sure you're taken care of. If you have already I apologize if I missed your email - please send it again as we've been a bit overwhelmed.
  4. I've had extensive conversations with uSamp about the issues that all of you (and others) have brought up. We're working on tracking down where the issues are. I don't have an ETA for you yet on everything. I did just fix a bug on our side that affected people who have come into different GutCheck forums as the same person - like you guys have. As I offered before - please email us at [email protected] if you have taken surveys but not gotten paid or if you've not gotten paid correctly.
  5. We had a bug with Opinion Outpost where they showed and rewarded a different amount of incentive than we did. We've since disabled our integration with them but expect a fix within the next week or two. If you didn't get paid correctly from an Opinion Outpost forum please let us know and I'll take care of it.

Thanks for the feedback - we will get these issues resolved one way or another.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, gutcheckit made this right for me. I have to say, I am dealing with THREE additional issues for projects for which I did not get paid. Todd at Gutcheckit has been the ONLY person who has helped me. He took complete responsibility even though the responsibility was Surveyhead's. They are a very ethical and professional company who clearly does the right thing. I can't even express how thankful I am to them for following through and making this right.Hopefully posting kudos in this public forum will help them in some small way. Thanks gutcheckit!

Yep They resolved my issues too. I only came here to rant about SH not paying but Surprisingly Gutcheck pitched in and paid me. Thanks a ton.

However i also came to know that SH either doesnt get paid for all our missing payments.

Apparently as per Todd, The participations arent getting recorded at Sh side and they too never got paid for our participation.

Anyways kudos to Gutcheck to step in and resolve issues which they could have easily ignored.

Instances like these are what makes a company set apart from others.

yeah he paid me without confirmation of anything.. then he asked for my information.. helped them to figure out the bugs in the system and we got paid what we worked for.. all SH did was tell me they couldn't pay me because my name wasn't on the return list.. if they never got paid either that's fine.

Well, if we have proof of completion, which we all did because we got emails, it is SH's responsibility to figure it out and pay us. They never even bothered to answer me after the second email. They should be prosecuted for fraud.

I received one of these from SH on monday was very leery on attempting it because of all the problems people here seem to be having as far as getting paid but I didn't have any other surveys to do so I gave it a try.I didn't do it through facebook.I got into the first question and then I was either DQ or it was full I can't remember which but I thought that's okay I really didn't want to have to fight for my money anyway but yesterday I received an email with the questions and thought that was strange but I went an answered them all and thought I really will not get credit because I didn't see that I had it pending and then this morning I received a thank you from SH and another when from Gutcheckit thanking me for my input and said I would be paid from the site that I recived the survey from and then came the surprise I was credited the 5.00 no waiting the 4 to 6 weeks.for appproval

i've had a couple since but i always get an error screen when i try to connect with facebook now.. but i wouldn't be worried about doing them as you can email them directly if you have trouble.

You will get paid for the first one you do. Then, you never get paid for the subsequent ones. I just got another one in my SH queue. It said $8 and then on the gutcheckit page it said $5. I just crossed out of it. I am not setting myself up anymore to get irritated.

You will get paid for the first one you do. Then, you never get paid for the subsequent ones. I just got another one in my SH queue. It said $8 and then on the gutcheckit page it said $5. I just crossed out of it. I am not setting myself up anymore to get irritated.

the head of their company mentioned that it was an unrecognized bug that didn't allow repeat activity with the panel.. i think he fixed it though i'm not sure..

the problem anymore is that I can't get into new panels period.. i get the following error every time.. so once again we have problems

http://s1.postimg.org/abf0wclfj/Capture11.jpg

Capture11.jpg