• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• ssssurvey

• sgontu

• peach6

Top Posters In This Topic

if i do another one with them, i'll be sure and leave my email in one of the non public comments.. that way i'm not just a number and can contact them if there is trouble.

i just think Gutcheck should be really ticked off about this.. they paid for our work and the Survey company isn't paying out..
They really are not out anything,they got there survey SH got paid and the way I look at you are the loser I am sure Gutcheck does not want to get involved because SH is a good client your beef is with SH because they decide when you will be paid (which stinks)

You need to go to the California State Attorney General. You have it IN WRITING that you completed the forum. Legally, they have to pay you. The problem with all of us is that this industry is so shady, we just accept it. We fight to a point and then figure "it's not worth the $5". Just print out the email stating you completed it with the info from gutcheckit, and send it to them, the BBB and the FTC. They cannot tell you that you completed it and then say that you didn't. And why, when you emailed the last 16 times, didn't they tell you that? They won't even reply to me anymore.

i just think Gutcheck should be really ticked off about this.. they paid for our work and the Survey company isn't paying out..
They really are not out anything,they got there survey SH got paid and the way I look at you are the loser I am sure Gutcheck does not want to get involved because SH is a good client your beef is with SH because they decide when you will be paid (which stinks)

not really.. Surveyhead is like a big corporate bully that only stops hurting little people if it has to.. if it's bottom line is threatened.. if their clients are told the panelists aren't getting paid, they're less likely to use Surveyhead in the future.. Gutcheck was good enough to respond and even come here to see what was going on.. they want valuable data for their clients as well.. now they know if they're facing panelists who are used to not being paid.. we're basically sitting in the panel as though a lottery and we don't care about responding fully.. we're just wondering if we'll make it through to be paid..

I agree 100%. They send forums to Opinion Outpost. They should just send them all there. Gutcheckit---if you are listening....Opinion Outpost PAYS us for our forums. And they pay us the full amount of money on your home page. We don't wait 3 months to be told that now we can't get paid, or we can only be paid $1. Opinion Outpost actually responds to its customers. Not everyone may like them because you DO get DQd from a lot of their surveys, and they don't pay the best, but they ARE honest and very very helpful and always do the right thing. I've done thousands of surveys with SH and never once have they credited me for a survey with a technical error. OO does it all of the time.

In one of Gutcheckit emails on hear they stated that if SH says you didn't complete the survey they may be able to help but if SH says you completed the survey they would not be able to speed up the payment.I don't think I have done a Gutcheckit suvey so I'm really glad not to have to deal with this crap.

they're the ones that have you sign in to facebook and the panel is done there with other people.. i had a lot more to say on this but i'm going to wait until i see what they're going to do about it.

they're the ones that have you sign in to facebook and the panel is done there with other people.. i had a lot more to say on this but i'm going to wait until i see what they're going to do about it.
That is why I have not done one with them .I do not not sign into any of my surveys with my facebook account.I like to keep them separate I am not sure why.

So true/Not one time in my long tenure with surveyhead, i d seen the customer service take responsibility for the errors on their site.

No matter whose fault it is,technical or manual, the survey taker gets penalized without a second thought.

I keep sending thousands of compliants via email and they have a technique to keep asking for more questions till you tell yourself to shed it.

You provide every bit of the info they look for to be able to investigate, they still manage to ask you a question out of nowhere just to mark you email as replied.

You provide the same information again, they still manage to ask you just one more question.

Then the final answer would be sorry we coulnt locate that survey on our systems. If you really have completed the survey, it would get credited automatically by the client.

Not for one time in the last three years have a customer rep have pitched in to resolve a survey related issue. Jessica did once and that's the first and last ever.

In the eyes of Surveyhead, a survey taker is always wrong and its OK to penalize them.

Be it the helplessness of the customer service with limited powers given to them, but its been a disappointment so far.

I quit Opinion Outpost because their site and surveys and pay sucks but have to agree their customer service is far superior.

the problem though is this is basically fraud if they're giving the reason that we're only not being paid because our names weren't on the list.. and yet their client has informed us that they have us as having completed their project and our names have been sent in to Surveyhead... it's like from their end.. 'i'm sorry, i can't see your name and that's why i'm not paying you'... from our end, 'ok, i'll help you with that.. here is confirmation from your client saying i finished it, so there is no trouble anymore, they expect you to pay us'.. if they refuse payment based on that then it's fraud.. and if they're found guilty of that it can basically shut down their company or at least hit them with some hefty fines and a bad report on their image.. imagine their BBB page where it isn't just complaints from disgruntled members.. but an actual report from the BBB on their front page about the company committing fraud.. but yeah, in a system without regulation or monitoring, they can just deny anything, there is no record keeping.. so they'll cover their tracks.. we need one of those aggressive afternoon news reporters that goes after shady businesses on camera :P

fraud- Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain

Just a few hours ago, i shared my view on how the SH customer service works, within hours they prove exactly the way it works.

I complained about a missing credit for a gutcheck discussion, Agent x replies that ist been credited and i should check.

I check and ask them why its 1.5 when it should have been 5, after two days of follow up, agent y replies in one line, i see your survey is credited. Please check your rewards under my rewards page. I write them a lengthy email explaining the whole crap and one liner comes giving the same reply i received earlier.

Wonder if they even read the email completely or if there is a robot behind the machine who replies.