Global Test Market dropping

fiestyvermin

I cashed out on 2/6 and since that time I have earned just over 500 points. There for a while I was able to get close to 1000 every 3 or 4 weeks and now its almost impossible. I get point surveys but most of those are filled or I am DQed. Their surveys are substantially longer and they have a lot of TRAP questions. This is probably a change for surveys in general as opposed to being just GTM.

I cashed out on 2/17 and am up to 400. But your right. If I would have qualified for more I may already be cashing out again. Surveys I normally am very confident about completing have been dq'ing me.

i did a sight destroying one a few days ago where you had to compare results between bing and google.. it wasn't the usual side by side, it was written results.. and there were trap questions to see if you're paying attention throughout.. i finished the entire thing and it told me i don't qualify.. i wrote in and GTM said i screened out.. why would i screen out if the survey thanked me at regular intervals for getting their trap question right and for paying attention? i was ticked.. i usually do ok with GTM but their CS is less than good.

I thought it was just me. It took me nearly a year to cash out. I finally cashed out last week and I have not qualified for a survey since. Since that time I have made over $40 with Opinion Outpost. I am seriously debating my future with GTM.

it might be because you're doing the surveys through OO before GTM can get them to you

I have a hard time qualifying for there surveys I DQ more times then I complete a survey I usually only can cas out twice a year but I have noticed that I use to get maybe 2 or 3 surveys a day from then and I get maybe 1 or 2 every other day. I dont think there customer service is all that great when I have had a problem with a survey I get a stupid response which dosen't even answer my problem.

I still like them.You will hardly ever hear me complain about them.But some of us will have better luck with some companies while others of us have no luck at all.There is no rhyme or reason to why this happens.

i did a sight destroying one a few days ago where you had to compare results between bing and google.. it wasn't the usual side by side, it was written results.. and there were trap questions to see if you're paying attention throughout.. i finished the entire thing and it told me i don't qualify.. i wrote in and gtm said i screened out.. why would i screen out if the survey thanked me at regular intervals for getting their trap question right and for paying attention? i was ticked.. i usually do ok with GTM but their CS is less than good.

I was disqualified of the same, to qualify this kind of survey you have to think similar to the author of the survey

I DQ on many of their surveys too. I'm thinking I may be able to cash out once every 2 months. I noticed the points are low for some medium-length or long surveys too, like the 15 pt ones another poster mentioned.

I do both OO and GTM and I have cashed out $200 since 1/14 on GTM. You should go back into old survey invites periodically and then you will see new surveys pop-up (that don't show on the dashboard). Also.....I noticed that when I DON'T do the prize drawing ones, I barely get ANY surveys. It seems as if the people who do the sweepstakes entry surveys get first dibs on the best surveys. It is almost like you HAVE to do that survey to see the new ones behind it. Honestly, most of them are OTX, so with 10 clicks, you get opted out anyway.

the problem i have is getting screened out because i enter my age.. or i'm also getting tired of screening out because i say my next car purchase will be $35,000 or below.. they need to get real on who they're paneling here.. for the most part, people that can afford luxury cars can do so because they have better sources of income than sitting in on a $1.50 survey.