Global Test Market dropping

fiestyvermin

I just got a 15 point one question survey. That was almost shocking! :D

But then... It only gave me 10 points. I knew it was too easy!!! :roll:

I cashed out Saturday and I haven't gotten through a survey since. So maybe this was the one time I will cash out with them. I think I tired to do around 10 of them.

LMAO!!This is hilarious...yesterday...I was sent a $1 survey, and they were looking for the CIO (Chief Information Officer) or the CSO (Chief Security Officer) only. These people make a MINIMUM of $250K a year. Seriously....do they REALLY think these people are doing $1 surveys! how many people do you think lied and answered the survey? LOL

i did a sight destroying one a few days ago where you had to compare results between bing and google.. it wasn't the usual side by side, it was written results.. and there were trap questions to see if you're paying attention throughout.. i finished the entire thing and it told me i don't qualify.. i wrote in and gtm said i screened out.. why would i screen out if the survey thanked me at regular intervals for getting their trap question right and for paying attention? i was ticked.. i usually do ok with GTM but their CS is less than good.

That happened to me with SH too... :evil:

the problem i have is getting screened out because i enter my age.. or i'm also getting tired of screening out because i say my next car purchase will be $35,000 or below.. they need to get real on who they're paneling here.. for the most part, people that can afford luxury cars can do so because they have better sources of income than sitting on a $1.50 survey.

:mrgreen:

the problem i have is getting screened out because i enter my age.. or i'm also getting tired of screening out because i say my next car purchase will be $35,000 or below.. they need to get real on who they're paneling here.. for the most part, people that can afford luxury cars can do so because they have better sources of income than sitting on a $1.50 survey.

:mrgreen:

right? i mean we do this to supplement income.. to put gas in the car and a little extra food on the table.. maybe buy birthday and christmas gifts.. (or in my case, lucky me, a new vacuum when the old one breaks...)... but as for the luxury car.. i'm currently saving up for that on Tellwut along with the tablet for 250,000 points.. i think the $100,000 Lexus should be around 40,000,000 points..

and yes, that's only 465 years :P

• 1 month later...
i did a sight destroying one a few days ago where you had to compare results between bing and google.. it wasn't the usual side by side, it was written results.. and there were trap questions to see if you're paying attention throughout.. i finished the entire thing and it told me i don't qualify.. i wrote in and gtm said i screened out.. why would i screen out if the survey thanked me at regular intervals for getting their trap question right and for paying attention? i was ticked.. i usually do ok with GTM but their CS is less than good.

this one is on rotation once again.. i just left it because i did my best last time and got cut at the end so i'm not doing it again..

:( My recent experience with GTM... 20 minutes into a survey, ended with classification, race, annual income, etc and then DQ'd. But, because "I'm so valuable" offered a 30 minute survey for a sweep. I think GTM has concluded why offer points when they can offer sweeps. Considering unsubscribing. Another one down the drain.