Valued Opinions

avemaria

I stood up for you after being wrong for about a year due to an account glitch.. but now you're getting back on my frustration, otherwise known as s**t list... i'm on like a month long dry spell where i can't match surveys.. i don't understand what accurate data means when you're 50% into a survey and the question is, 'how likely would you be to recommend these brands we've been discussing in depth the last ten minutes?'.. I gave each brand a 7 to 10 rating out of 10.. then it says i don't qualify for the survey?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• nt_eagle

• peach6

• ssssurvey

That's total crap. It's like they want you to say "OMG, I love it" or you're disqualified. What happened to giving your honest opinion? I'd think they would want to know if a bunch of people don't much like their product/service...

I finally qualified for one from VO earlier today, and it seems like I only get 1-2 a week now. IF I'm lucky! Not to mention, it went straight into my Pending Bin. smh So much for these Limeys improving their Survey Site!

I have not gotten a single survey from them in months. I have $14.50 that has just been sitting there, and of course I cannot cashout. :|

i had trouble getting anything the entire year last year.. i was off for a few years and came back.. it wasn't until i went on Facebook and posted about it that they sent it to their tech people and mysteriously i started getting surveys regularly again..

I just tried 4 surveys with them and didn't qualify for any of them. I have cashed out once the end of last year, and I am working to get another one. I just want some money folks!

I haven't done one in a good while, but got an e-mail I think yesterday... Payout was going to be $3.00, which is pretty high than I'm used to.

OK. Thanks for the clarification.

I was initially shocked to think that Jessica(from Surveyhead) being a survey host is now taking surveys herself.:):)

Never mind Jessica.

It depends, peach. It usually takes two Months for the ones I have to go from Pending to Credited. And, that's after e-mailing them a couple of times AFTER their '28 Day' Limit.

It depends, peach. It usually takes two Months for the ones I have to go from Pending to Credited. And, that's after e-mailing them a couple of times AFTER their '28 Day' Limit.
Thanks I had no idea it took that long.

As a matter of fact, I completed a Survey last night for Food ($1.50), and was not even credited for it. It still says 'Survey Started' on my Account Page. Needless to say, this is like the third time this has happened to me in the past couple of Months, and I am not happy about it. :x So again, I e-mail these Limeys and wait 3-4 weeks (at the earliest) for a reply back from them. This is their last straw with me. Once I get my $20, I'm cashing-out...