• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• nt_eagle

• peach6

• ssssurvey

i wrote in about the movie survey that we can never get into.. i just want to see what they say about it. Where they list two movies and no matter what you select you get cut.

I wouldn't expect an answer to soon.....they seem to take awhile to respond I would like to know the answer to that myself although I was able to complete once a few months ago but those answers don't work anymore to get in.

i've had that survey at least 7 times in the past two days between panels.. they ask what child you have, how many times the past 2 and 6 months you see a movie.. then it either asks for your child to finish or not.. then it asks which of the two movies you've seen.. 'the call' or the 'new jim carrey movie'.. no combination answered will get you past that point. This is like the flash train of disqualification from last year.. i wish there was a way to contact the survey maker so i could tell them how much time they're wasting.

i've had that survey at least 7 times in the past two days between panels.. they ask what child you have, how many times the past 2 and 6 months you see a movie.. then it either asks for your child to finish or not.. then it asks which of the two movies you've seen.. 'the call' or the 'new jim carrey movie'.. no combination answered will get you past that point. This is like the flash train of disqualification from last year.. i wish there was a way to contact the survey maker so i could tell them how much time they're wasting.

I'm not on Valued Opinions but I see these Nielsen surveys a lot on Opinion Outpost. I know it doesn't matter what you choose because once I saw both movies and clicked them and I still was DQ'd. Whenever I come across these I simply type/click very quickly so I can be DQ'd as soon as possible and move on.

I wouldn't expect an answer to soon.....they seem to take awhile to respond I would like to know the answer to that myself although I was able to complete once a few months ago but those answers don't work anymore to get in.

peach6 is right about this. I JUST got a reply TODAY from an e-mail I sent to Valued Opinions on February 6th of this Year. It basically stated that I was (finally) credited for a Survey I completed, but was not even given a Pending Credit for, due to a 'Technical Error'. The Date I was credited for this was March 4th, but no mention of the Survey Number whatsoever. As I type this, today is March 21st. smfh

i'm sitting at $18 'again'... i've had a few surveys recently but they've all gone to my 'take forever' pending list.. i have the same amount pending as waiting to cash out

I actually got a survey from them today, but I did not qualify. LOL

i get those all the time.. they love to send me the one that has the list of medical conditions i don't have.. and OO is obsessed about what kind of Alcohol I drink, though I don't i swear..

is anyone doing the text/online car forum with the mysmsdiary.com through VO? Any idea how much the incentive is? Of course VO never responds.

I didn't qualify for this study, but I believe the incentive was $15.

I am completely leery of this Company now. After being with them for almost Two Years, I just noticed that they deleted a Completed Survey that was Pending (for about two weeks). :x Granted, one has to already wait months, even though they state 28 Days, for them to credit these Pending Surveys to your Account, and now this? Without even giving notice, or a reason why?

And to top it off, one of the Surveys that I still have Pending is one that was about how they could make their Website and Surveys better! smh Not to mention, sending me an Inusrance Survey (about once a Month) that says I am eligible to take it, to only find out that AFTER I have completed it, I am not. So, no credit at all. And do I forget having to wait a Month just to get a reply via e-mail about Surveys I have completed, but not being credited for from Isabel? Good Riddance!

And, guess what?! I just received an e-mail from Valued Opinions stating that they could not 'absorb' the costs of their Visa and Amazon Gift Cards, so they RAISED them! It now takes $25 to get a TWENTY DOLLAR visa gift card, and $22 to get a $20 Amazon gift card. How nice of them...all while you wait Months on-end before your Pending Surveys are even Credited, even though they STILL state 28 Days on their Website! No apology is given for this increase, just a "Thank you for your understanding". Horsehockey! :x