Do they actually want the truth on these surveys?

rosiesmom

Just did one for Mindfield and halfway through I say that I wouldn't buy the product after I have given them boatloads of info, and then poof!, I am disqualified because I say I won't buy the product. I am sick of this stuff, don't they want the skinny on what or why of the product. I an nwo second guessing the I have to wonder what the heck they want me to say? I am not going to lie just to make a buck. Or .50. Thanks, I needed to RANT.

I hear 'ya, rosiesmom! I'm just dreading the next couple of days with a Shopping Community I got invited through MyView earlier this week. The Incentive is 350,000 MVP Points (about $250) for FULL Participation, which I have already completed. But, I am hesitant. Mainly since there are tons others in this Community that I have replied with about Shopping, and wondering if they're getting the 'Full Incentive' as well? And, MyView always takes like a Month or Two to credit Accounts in conjunction with these type of Surveys/Communities/Panels. I just wonder if it's worth my spare time to continue with disrespectful Survey Sites anymore? :roll:

I wish i could get into one of those communities, but I never qualify. I am in one Communispace community, and it does pay alright each month, but I am looking to make more with the ones that I am doing so I can give some of the lower paying ones the boot.

I wish i could get into one of those communities, but I never qualify. I am in one Communispace community, and it does pay alright each month, but I am looking to make more with the ones that I am doing so I can give some of the lower paying ones the boot.
I also belong to one Communispace and I wish I could get into one of those communities.I would love to give some of mind the ax to.

Just as a follow-up, I completed the Online Shopping Community today, and qualified for the incentive (up to 350k MyView Points). They told me I would receive my Points within "several days", so we'll see how many I actually got, and when they arrive. The Community was done by PSB Research, and I will say that Tom there replied quickly to a problem I had with my 'Bonus Video Diary' that would not download on their Site. So, I just e-mailed it to him. I just wish all (or at least MOST) Survey Sites would have helpful People like Tom on their Team!

That's another plus for Pinecone. I blast, drag through the mud, tell them to chuck about 80% of the products they ask me to review and the invites just keep rolling in. I dumped Minefield ages ago so can't help you there.

I too just completed the Online Shopping Community Survey with PSB Research. Tom was very helpful with my problems. Does anyone have any idea when the points will be credited to our accounts through MyView? Do you think Tom would know? I hope we are not getting scammed. This is my first community survey. :?:

I too just completed the Online Shopping Community Survey with PSB Research. Tom was very helpful with my problems. Does anyone have any idea when the points will be credited to our accounts through MyView? Do you think Tom would know? I hope we are not getting scammed. This is my first community survey. :?:

I am wondering as well. I plan on sending Tom an e-mail tomorrow (Monday) about when to expect our MyView Points. I mean, he stated in his confirmation e-mail that we would get them in "several days", well tomorrow will be a WEEK since the completion of the Shopping Community, and that's more than "several days", imo.

I am wondering as well. I plan on sending Tom an e-mail tomorrow (Monday) about when to expect our MyView Points. I mean, he stated in his confirmation e-mail that we would get them in "several days", well tomorrow will be a WEEK since the completion of the Shopping Community, and that's more than "several days", imo.

nt_eagle - I sent My View an email this morning with a copy of the email from Tom. I will also send Tom an email. To wait more than 1 week is ridiculous. :?: However, I completed the survey on March 16th. The survey closed on March 17th. You are right -- Tom's confirmation email stated points should be awarded in a few days (email dated March 18th). Let's see what happens. Thanks for the reply.

Just sent the e-mail to Tom at PSB. Will wait later to do so with MyView. I have a BAD feeling about this, since I requested a $25 Amazon gift card from MyView this past Thursday, but it still says it is 'Processing', and there are no more $25 GC's on their Rewards Page. It usually only takes a couple of hours for MyView to get an Amazon GC processed, maybe a day tops, after requesting one. But this doesn't look good to me. And, if we do get the Full Incentive from PSB, it will be a 'feeding frenzy' on MyView's Reward Page! :shock:

I was polite to Tom, since we haven't received our Incentive yet, but stating "several days" is pretty vague, and a week should be enough time for PSB to let us know. I know in the past, that MyView has been notoriously slow in crediting myself with Products I have tried, and taken Surveys on (Third-Party). So, we'll see! Take Care, and Thanks as well!

Erik

Just got a reply from Tom at PSB that the Points "should be credited this week". Not very re-assuring. :roll:

nt_eagle--Let's cross our fingers. Since you emailed Tom I decided not to. Just sent an email to MyView--will let you know what I hear. :?:

Just got a reply from Tom at PSB that the Points "should be credited this week". Not very re-assuring. :roll:

nt_eagle - Just got a reply from MyVeiw this morning 8:45 EST March 26th (see below). As I stated before - we shall see. Keep me posted. I'll do the same 8) .

"As noted in the email from our client you should receive the promised points in a couple of days.

Thank your for your patience in advance!"

Sincerely,

Your MyView CS representative

Jordan

Well, I could not wait anymore. So, I e-mailed MyView earlier today about what is going on with this between them and PSB Research. Needless to say, I heard nothing back, and I don't expect to now until Monday, at the earliest. Mainly since tomorrow is a Friday, and they NEVER seem to be around, or reply then. :x Plus, it's Good Friday/Easter Weekend.

I plan to e-mail Tom at PSB again tomorrow, and I won't be as nice this time. Stating that our 'Incentive' was to be rewarded in "several days" and "should be credited this week" is not enough in my opinion, since it will be two weeks since the Community ended this coming Monday. I don't know who is at fault here, but I am betting that MyView is just holding onto the $$ longer to get additional interest. Hence, no reply back today. :roll:

I did look into PSB Research, and they are well-known. So, I wouldn't think they're totally at fault. But, I don't know. I am truly disappointed in MyView, and I know Jordan's excuse will be that it takes longer to get these 'Incentives' from Third Parties. Which, in some cases is true. But in this case, it's blatant BS! :evil: But, I can see MyView running out of Amazon and Visa GC's for a good while, and having no excuse, if this ever comes to fruition for all the participants who succesfully completed this...