Do they actually want the truth on these surveys?

rosiesmom

Well, I could not wait anymore. So, I e-mailed MyView earlier today about what is going on with this between them and PSB Research. Needless to say, I heard nothing back, and I don't expect to now until Monday, at the earliest. Mainly since tomorrow is a Friday, and they NEVER seem to be around, or reply then. :x Plus, it's Good Friday/Easter Weekend.

I plan to e-mail Tom at PSB again tomorrow, and I won't be as nice this time. Stating that our 'Incentive' was to be rewarded in "several days" and "should be credited this week" is not enough in my opinion, since it will be two weeks since the Community ended this coming Monday. I don't know who is at fault here, but I am betting that MyView is just holding onto the $$ longer to get additional interest. Hence, no reply back today. :roll:

I did look into PSB Research, and they are well-known. So, I wouldn't think they're totally at fault. But, I don't know. I am truly disappointed in MyView, and I know Jordan's excuse will be that it takes longer to get these 'Incentives' from Third Parties. Which, in some cases is true. But in this case, it's blatant BS! :evil: But, I can see MyView running out of Amazon and Visa GC's for a good while, and having no excuse, if this ever comes to fruition for all the participants who succesfully completed this...

nt_eagle - As promised, I just wanted to inform you that I received my points in my MyView account this morning. Check to see if you have received them. :?:

I did, and much thanks for the heads-up. :D I woke up early this morning (4 am MT), just in case I did get a reply back from MyView. I did, and it was before my Account was credited. Now the FUN begins on how long the GC's last with MyView! Thanks again, and Take Care!

i don't think you can be honest and complete more than 10 or so surveys per year.. i'm always asked have i completed any research in the past 12 months on (food and beverages for instance).. i just clicked yes this time for the heck of it because I have and it cut me.. when you think about it, how many different survey categories are there? food, beverages, autos, insurance, cellphones... if you answer that you've done research on them within the last year you're cut..

i don't think you can be honest and complete more than 10 or so surveys per year.. i'm always asked have i completed any research in the past 12 months on (food and beverages for instance).. i just clicked yes this time for the heck of it because I have and it cut me.. when you think about it, how many different survey categories are there? food, beverages, autos, insurance, cellphones... if you answer that you've done research on them within the last year you're cut..

It simply makes no sense for companies to send their surveys to survey panel sites if they're looking for people who haven't taken a survey in a certain category. If a person checks into the site even once or twice a week the likelihood that they've taken a survey in every category in the last 6 months is so likely as to be a certainty.

And actually, why does it matter? The fact that someone took a survey on frozen dinners last week has nothing to do with some survey on cold cereals. For that matter even if both surveys are on cold cereals it still makes no difference. It's not as if someone's opinion is only good for once every 3 or 6 months.

You have to lie. These people must be morons. When you need at least $25 to cash out on most sites, and most surveys are $2 and there are only 10 survey categories...you wouldn't even be able to do enough surveys to cash out ONE time!

i figure they're not using 'honesty and integrity' in paying me so they get what they're paying for... i do try to be accurate in my surveys though on the products they're asking me about.. of all that i've done i don't think my survey experience has slanted me toward one thing or another in taking more surveys..