OpinionOutpost badges?

Leefall

Lol, sgontu.

I was wondering this as well. I figured they meant nothing because I have a bunch of them and nothing on my account has changed. They seem to be like those stickers in grade school -- "Good job!" "Keep it up!"

one day when they build the OO hall of fame, all of our pictures will be there along with the badges next to our names..

I actually emailed them and asked what they were and they basically said that they have no monetary or point value, they are decorations. Isn't that sweet?

i should write in and ask if i can have the badges made up as plaques from a trophy shop so i can display them in my home.. or if that would be some kind of copyright.. that i'm really interested in displaying them so all my friends can see my accomplishments on OO. I wonder what they'd say :P

i should write in and ask if i can have the badges made up as plaques from a trophy shop so i can display them in my home.. or if that would be some kind of copyright.. that i'm really interested in displaying them so all my friends can see my accomplishments on OO. I wonder what they'd say :P

LOL! I am sure if you exhibit any actual interest in them, they will suddenly become very valuable and worth a mint! And in checking, my badge is gone from my homepage. What is up with that?

LOL! I am sure if you exhibit any actual interest in them, they will suddenly become very valuable and worth a mint! And in checking, my badge is gone from my homepage. What is up with that?

I didn't know they could take away a Badge.Do you want mine?

No thanks! I am not really thinking they amount to a hill of beans, and since no one else can see my homepage, it doesn't really matter, I guess.

Which makes me wonder why they have them to begin with.

to think they paid someone to design them

you know there has to be some over the top people out there trying to get them so they have a reason to gloat (goat gloat glote... hmm).. reminds me of when I worked in retail grocery there was always a few suck up people who would boast about that they were going to be given one of the 'service first' pins the higher ups awarded if they saw you do a good job.. they weren't awarded very often so the ones that got them were proud to display them for all to see how special they were.. in the meantime i'm just doing my job trying to deal with my people, not trying to kiss anyone's arse for a 20 cent gold pin.. i remember how the upper managers would throw anyone under the bus to further their careers.. i thought it was funny when the entire regional chain was bought out and closed in the southeast recently...

i think it would be funny if someone designed on photoshop or something 'most valuable customer service person'.. so we can award it to the person that responds to us with the most valuable and courteous reply :lol:

or the 'i haven't broken anything this month due to screening out 3/4 of the time' badge..