OpinionOutpost badges?

Leefall

i'll post my achievements here for all to drool upon..

http://s23.postimg.org/9ygotns0r/Capture.jpg

What I find most interesting about those badges is that you completed your first profile, redeemed with PayPal, and redeemed with Amazon all in the same day. Impressive.

actually I didn't.. that was when they first gave us the badges.. they just carried over what i already did on the site.. so it was basically everything for the year.

i see the bonus surveys form time to time but i'm yet to complete one of them... i love the one that offers a sweeps entry for 30 to 45 minutes... BUT because i'm such a valuable member i'm going to get an extra 10 points :D

It seems to me that you get more of the "bonus" variety of surveys when u get the badges.

Why? I haven't noticed this. I get maybe one every couple of weeks but in the first week I was with them I got several.

One of my theories is that the bonus surveys are the result of a company offering so little compensation for a particular survey that after OO takes their cut the pay is basically nothing. So in order to entice you they offer the pay as a "bonus" and call you a valued member. Otherwise $1 for 40 minutes sounds ridiculous. Of course rewarding such valued members in that way is also ridiculous, most humans love to feel special.

Although I did get one bonus points survey a couple of days ago that was 10 min for $0.50 which is what they usually offer so we'll have to see...