C+R Research Services $5 Check

ksedwar

I got a $5 check from C+R Research Services today in the mail and I either didn't write down that they owed me or I didn't realize there was an extra incentive with a survey I did.

Has anyone else gotten this check and do you know what it's for?

I did a pizza survey for them and it was for $5. I am expecting my check anytime now. Are you sure you didn't try a product for them?

Perhaps they sent you my check by mistake? :)

I also did a product test for them and they are supposed to be sending me a $5 check.

I find it interesting though: this morning I got 50 points/$5 from Opinion Outpost. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what I did for it. I was thinking it might have been from C+R, like maybe they decided to pay through OO instead of through check. But I guess not.

I was tempted to ask OO what the credit was for but as they say, if ain't broke...

Frozen Pizza! Yep that must be it. I forgot to take note of that one. It sometimes amazes me when the packaging for a home test product obviously cost much more then the product itself. I had cinnamon rolls that come in the "exploding" tube not long ago. The packaging must have been about 4 or 5 times more costly then the product itself. :shock:

If you got the 50 points then you may not see the check but with OO its' almost the same since cash out is so low it shouldn't take much time to get the other 50 points. The check was printed on March 21, 2013 so if you are waiting on it then it should be coming to you soon.

I had a decent week with OO last week. This one has started out with dq after dq. Typical ups and downs.

Thanks guys!!! :wink:

Frozen Pizza! Yep that must be it. I forgot to take note of that one. It sometimes amazes me when the packaging for a home test product obviously cost much more then the product itself. I had cinnamon rolls that come in the "exploding" tube not long ago. The packaging must have been about 4 or 5 times more costly then the product itself. :shock:

If you got the 50 points then you may not see the check but with OO its' almost the same since cash out is so low it shouldn't take much time to get the other 50 points. The check was printed on March 21, 2013 so if you are waiting on it then it should be coming to you soon.

I had a decent week with OO last week. This one has started out with dq after dq. Typical ups and downs.

Thanks guys!!! :wink:

Pizza was to me and hubby horrable........................... :(

i did the frozen pizza one last weekend.. after the survey they said they would mail me $5.. I remember on one product test I did for hamburger helper where they paid me to buy the meat, they actually mailed a 5 dollar bill in the mail with it..

i did the frozen pizza one last weekend.. after the survey they said they would mail me $5.. I remember on one product test I did for hamburger helper where they paid me to buy the meat, they actually mailed a 5 dollar bill in the mail with it..

I did the pizza pt and I got the invite from Test Spin.Hopefully the check will arrive this week.I like C&R research.They have always been honest and pay on time.

I got one from McCormick's where they mailed me the spices and made me go buy my own meat.They didn't even pay me for my time or the meat.So now I don't want to do their panel anymore.I didn't like the PT and I feel like I got screwed on that deal.

How do you sign up for C + R? Can anyone join, or is it like Pinecone, only by referral or invitation?

Thanks,

Holly

I don't think they have their own panel. You just randomly get their surveys and product tests through other survey panels like i-say and Opinion Outpost.

Did you guys get the pepperoni pizza last week? It was too spicy and awful.

My 2 were cheese. My dogs even didn't like it. They looked at me like I gave them poison............. :shock:

C & R RESEARCH owns Kids eye,teen eyes,Parent speak and Youth beat.You have to have a child in order to join these panels.Why some people may get to do their Pt's is if they (c&r) asked other sites to offer people a chance to the Pt for them.Other then that they do have focus groups which are usually done with other various survey sites.So if your asked to do a focus group conducted by them you know it's on the up and up.

So if your asked to do a focus group conducted by them you know it's on the up and up.

I agree. When I open a survey and see that it's one from C + R I always hope I don't screen out.

The pizza I had was not cheese but pepperoni. While I liked the spicy part it didn't cook evenly. It wasn't hard to eat what I did but it wasn't exactly something I want more of. :?

P.S. Hopefully mentioning pizza isn't violating the NDA we agreed to. I wouldn't suggest mentioning the brand name in any discussion though.

So if your asked to do a focus group conducted by them you know it's on the up and up.

I agree. When I open a survey and see that it's one from C + R I always hope I don't screen out.

The pizza I had was not cheese but pepperoni. While I liked the spicy part it didn't cook evenly. It wasn't hard to eat what I did but it wasn't exactly something I want more of. :?

P.S. Hopefully mentioning pizza isn't violating the NDA we agreed to. I wouldn't suggest mentioning the brand name in any discussion though.

I don't kniw what the brand was anyway............. :roll: