C+R Research Services $5 Check

ksedwar

for me it looked and tasted slightly like Tombstone but not as good of sauce.. i remember i did one prior to this for Tony's and it sucked so bad.. i hate it when companies try to reduce price to 'help people' but the quality suffers.. they were trying out smaller pies but the cheese tasted like plastic and it had no flavor.

They both tasted just like any other frozen pizza although I think one was just a dot better I did cheat and added a little bit of pepperoni to one because I really don't like just cheese.

So if your asked to do a focus group conducted by them you know it's on the up and up.

I agree. When I open a survey and see that it's one from C + R I always hope I don't screen out.

The pizza I had was not cheese but pepperoni. While I liked the spicy part it didn't cook evenly. It wasn't hard to eat what I did but it wasn't exactly something I want more of. :?

P.S. Hopefully mentioning pizza isn't violating the NDA we agreed to. I wouldn't suggest mentioning the brand name in any discussion though.

I don't kniw what the brand was anyway............. :roll:

Me either, they didn't tell us. If I don't get the money then it doesn't matter anyway. Just waiting to see if they send the money.

It was easy for me to know the brand. There was a huge sticker with the brand logo and name along with the nutritional info on the pizza box.

Well, I received my check in the mail today (It was dated April 2nd, so they must not send them all out at once). So I still don't know why OO credited my account. I'll just consider it a small token for the time I've wasted disqualifying on surveys and doing surveys that took double the time they said it would.

for me it wasn't a website.. it was just one of the research firms that went through the typical survey site and sent me a product test.

but I did just get 2 checks from them today.. one was for the pizza study and the other was the $10 cash out from Parentspeak.. so that's the same company.

for me it wasn't a website.. it was just one of the research firms that went through the typical survey site and sent me a product test.

but I did just get 2 checks from them today.. one was for the pizza study and the other was the $10 cash out from Parentspeak.. so that's the same company.

I got 2 today to.............. :)

WOO HOO (KEEP EM COMING)......................... :lol:

if you see a survey with the C+R Research logo on it and it seems to be low paying but they come to a point of asking you to share in your own words about something.. for instance describe how you would describe so and so soup to a friend.. that's the part that you have to go into detail on.. i've forgotten this twice now and put a short weak answer just to continue.. but then you come to a page that says it might invite you to some panel where you'll be paid $50 or more.. they haven't gotten back to me because it's that fill in the box answer prior to their revealing the high paying panel that they go on to invite people.. so yeah, get creative if you see that box and remember that C+R Research surveys often go this way.