Well crap Pinecone

footfree

Looks like they are going ahead and implementing their reward program.I just got the info in my email about it.Not that I'm worried about getting paid but I hardly get any invites from them anymore.So if I wait to cash out it take awhile.Wonder why it took so long for them to get to me?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• footfree

• ksedwar

• Sherry67

• SeriousSurveyer

I got mine today.

Please note the following:

With this change, you will have the option to redeem your points for merchandise after completion of one study or to save the points to redeem a larger item from the website. If you choose the cash-out option you are able to do the same. You can redeem your cash after one survey or you can accumulate points over a period of time and redeem them for a larger check at a later time.

Nothing is changing, you can still cash out right after completing the survey, they're just now giving you more options. The system is still not ready yet either, it just says soon.

It's started:

Dear Panelist,

This e-mail is to confirm that your transition to PineCone's points payment with cash-out option is complete and effective upon completion of your next survey.

You will now have the ability to redeem points for rewards or continue to receive cash with the cash-out option.

To learn more about your rewards, you may follow the attached link.

I didn't get an email either. That's weird. Maybe they are transitioning people slowly. I definitely have not been getting as many surveys from them though.

Do you know who owns Pinecone?Well I do and it's neilsen -the one who has the grocery scanners -no wonder they are turning to prizes-they're probably trying to unload inventory.Most of their prizes are way over priced and lack quality.If they start that with me where I can only get prizes then I'm outta there.I would rather pay cash value on something then to do surveys and waste my time on junk! But I will say they are offering me cash for now so I will wait and see what happens.

You can still get your $3.00 Paypal. They just hide it on the rewards site and make you click through 7 or 8 screens to get it and it takes about a week.

You can still get your $3.00 Paypal. They just hide it on the rewards site and make you click through 7 or 8 screens to get it and it takes about a week.

Link please.

Well, I hate this points crap.... I got a survey yesterday, and normally I would have gotten $3 in Paypal today. Instead I got a message that I had 300 points. I have been trying all afternoon to redeem them. I managed to find the "cash out" link, but can't figure out how to get it to deposit into Paypal. Finally emailed them. WHY did they have to mess up a good system?? Do they want to be like everyone else?