few surveys from opinion outpost

nicemommy815

Is it me or is anyone not getting any surveys from OO today? There is some message about cookies...opting out...etc. All day they have surveys available usually, today is the first time in months in which I haven't had surveys available to me all day long. If you get too much money do they flag you or something??

I also had few surveys from them.

Someone mentioned in another thread that they may be doing some work on the site. Thatt might be true because the site was down a lot, more than usual, yesterday. Plus the site has been having issues for the past week or so.

I've been getting plenty. However, I just got one that was a prize draw for 30 minutes and 10 bonus points for being a highly valued member--lol---and then when I clicked on it, it was 40 minutes long. Last time I checked, I wasn't working in a basement in China. I would try a different browser.

Now today I had a bunch and then it won't let me cash out again, says the same old thing, "runtime error." I delete my history and whatever cookie thing and it still does it. OMG I am living on a few bucks in my bank account lol please let me cash out soon!!! I did a Pinecone research survey this morning and I was already paid for it a few hours later in paypal. At least tonight I will be doing an online survey that pays 50 bucks but I hope it comes fast!!

Now today I had a bunch and then it won't let me cash out again, says the same old thing, "runtime error." I delete my history and whatever cookie thing and it still does it. OMG I am living on a few bucks in my bank account lol please let me cash out soon!!! I did a pinecone research survey this morning and I was already paid for it a few hours later in paypal. At least tonight I will be doing an online survey that pays 50 bucks but I hope it comes fast!!

I think I may know your problem (or maybe not):

That new weird Cookie notice-is odd (and I wish the notice would go away already)! I clicked it a bunch of times and re-read it. It said something about IF you do clean your cookies, you have to do something else next. However, I'm not clear on this. This is what the statement says:

"Please understand that if you change the cookie settings below, the Tool or our third party partner will place a cookie on your device typically referred to as an “opt out cookie”. If you later clear your cookies, you will also remove this opt out cookie and you will have to renew your choices. Please also be aware that the use of cookies is browser-specific. If you use multiple browsers, you would need to modify your preferences for each through the Tool."

I don't know if they mean if you EVER clear your cookies, or if you *changed the settings for your cookies-then clean them. So confusing!

omg I already wrote them emails about how it's so confusing and I've emailed them about this RUNTIME error thing over and over again. I did 4 surveys today that timed out or something... I emailed them to give me my points. That yellow screen is driving me nuts!

I TOOK YOUR ADVICE!!! Thank you so much!! I tried Mozilla, Internet Explorer...DIDN"T WORK...I tried CHROME and it WORKED no problems at all!!! Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Something very weird is going on with this company....

OO keeps sending me all these ridiculous 8 point surveys.

Survey Spot is even worse... I don't think I've seen a single thing from them in over three weeks that had ANY points at all. Every last one of them a stupid "prize drawing" entry. Good lord, just get me to 1,000 pts so I can be done with your stupid sh*t.

Something very weird is going on with this company....

OO keeps sending me all these ridiculous 8 point surveys.

That is weird. I've never gotten an 8 point survey from Opinion Outpost. The survey points are always in 5 point increments: 5, 10, 15, 20, etc. I heard theu used to have 6 and 8 point surveys but that was before I joined.

I was awarded 8 points once from a CS rep though. What an odd amount...I've been trying forever to balance it out in my "Points Redeemed". :D

On the General Questions they ask before routing you to a survey I cannot get past the page because I have a few questions and a blank spot where there should be a question so it keep saying you have to answer all the question.........I have c alled and had to leave a message which I really don't like to do because I just want to talk to a real person and I also emailed them but I have not received a response.

I would highly suggest switching browsers. If you are using Chrome, use IE or Firefox. These setting are browser specific.

You're welcome! I had to switch over to IE today when doing several surveys in Chrome. They should list of the first page the best browser in which to take it. However, that would require effort on their parts. :?

On the General Questions they ask before routing you to a survey I cannot get past the page because I have a few questions and a blank spot where there should be a question so it keep saying you have to answer all the question.........I have c alled and had to leave a message which I really don't like to do because I just want to talk to a real person and I also emailed them but I have not received a response.

I have been having the same problem this morning.