few surveys from opinion outpost

nicemommy815

Same here I'm hitting that blank box that where no matter what I put in it I can't get past the pre-survey questionnaire. I contacted them and they told me clear cache, restart. Did that...still hitting it so I sent them a screenshot of the page. Strangely glad to see I'm not alone though.

I would highly suggest switching browsers. If you are using Chrome, use IE or Firefox. These setting are browser specific.
The only one I use is IE ...it seems like others are also having this problem and of course I haven't heard back from them.

Same here...box to fill in to answer question but no question...call them! 877-254-1234

Maybe if enough of us call, they will fix it. The site is unusable for now.

On the General Questions they ask before routing you to a survey I cannot get past the page because I have a few questions and a blank spot where there should be a question so it keep saying you have to answer all the question.........I have c alled and had to leave a message which I really don't like to do because I just want to talk to a real person and I also emailed them but I have not received a response.

Yeah, I got one of those this morning. Tried all combinations of letters or numbers just to fake a generic "answer" to a "question" that wasn't actually asked. Nothing worked.

I'm beginning to think they outsourced their entire operation to some third world sweatshop.

Try a different browser. That fixes 99% of my issues. I did not have that issue and I cleared out my queue today, so my guess is that it is not OO's site, but your browser.

Try a different browser. That fixes 99% of my issues. I did not have that issue and I cleared out my queue today, so my guess is that it is not OO's site, but your browser.

I had the problem as well. I attempted surveys on Chrome and IE. It was not the browsers, it was the OO site. It looks like the problem has been fixed though.