Darwins data

footfree

So I got my first survey and you know how it ask you profile questions throughout the survey?Well after answering one of them I think I might have written down the wrong answer on my profile.I went back to their site but there's no place to look up my profile to see if I screwed up or not.Guess I'll find out in a day or 2.However I really wish I could log on and find that info out.

I think as long as you get one of them right you'll be ok.. I just did one tonight as well and one of the questions was 'what is the name of my favorite childhood friend'... I had 3 of them so I forgot which one I put in my profile with them.. so i wrote both names..

Did you see the final page of the survey below?

Thank you for taking the survey. Your response has been recorded.

Ya!I got the confirmation-just like you avemaria I had 2 possible friends names and wrote both down.However mine was my elementary school but for some reason I thought I might have given them my high schools name.Oh well guess it all worked out.Nice to know about the confirmation email makes me feel better.

Ya!I got the confirmation-just like you avemaria I had 2 possible friends names and wrote both down.However mine was my elementary school but for some reason I thought I might have given them my high schools name.Oh well guess it all worked out.Nice to know about the confirmation email makes me feel better.

i didn't get any confirmation email but the last page of the survey (and if you try to enter the link again) tells you thanks for finishing..

I also did it and didn't remember what friend I had out down but assume it's the one that really was my best friend. I did not get a confirmation email and hope it went through, sice I also got the thank you for completing it message.

That was the weirdest survey I ever took. I almost fell asleep. I thought it was an experiment to see if we have gone mad afterwards! How can anyone follow all those details? Did you? Anyone?

I also did it and didn't remember what friend I had out down but assume it's the one that really was my best friend. I did not get a confirmation email and hope it went through, sice I also got the thank you for completing it message.

That was the weirdest survey I ever took. I almost fell asleep. I thought it was an experiment to see if we have gone mad afterwards! How can anyone follow all those details? Did you? Anyone?

Yes it was long, boring ,confusing and I wanted a nap.

i'm very bad with retaining details in memory of things i'm not interested in.. i just tried to get the general feel of things.

I did the one for 10.00 and then I had received a few days later the case survey which I received 25.00 but that was maybe 2 months ago and have not received anything since.

Just finished the survey. I think I got the "about you" questions right.

The video was pretty boring (and long), I agree. Every time I thought the guy speaking was about to finish things up, he started on another point.

I didn't follow all of the details but I think I got the gist of the case. I liked the first survey better. It was actually somewhat interesting.

Believe it or not, I took 3 pages of notes during the survey to make sure I recorded the facts correctly. Once it was done I threw the papers in the recycle bin, but there was a lot of info on it and I wanted to do my best since they were paying way above what I am used to making. I am not sure if I got the same survey as you all, but I thought it was long, but pretty interesting. Maybe I am just weird that way! :D

Believe it or not, I took 3 pages of notes during the survey to make sure I recorded the facts correctly.

The first survey I did with them I took notes also. I don't now. I just make sure to form an opinion on the biggest arguments between company A and company B along the way.

I think it's important to keep in mind that while these are fake companies, the basis of the survey is to get a feel for a real lawsuit. You never know if the actual lawsuit may effect, directly or indirectly, you or someone you know.

I just assume these are real cases and then they have these panels to have people listen to them to see if they have a chance of winning or not.If they don't think they will win then they wont take on the cases.But like I said -assume-I think we all know what assume can mean.Personally I think that lawsuit was frivolous.