Darwins data

footfree

I also did it and didn't remember what friend I had out down but assume it's the one that really was my best friend. I did not get a confirmation email and hope it went through, sice I also got the thank you for completing it message.

That was the weirdest survey I ever took. I almost fell asleep. I thought it was an experiment to see if we have gone mad afterwards! How can anyone follow all those details? Did you? Anyone?

Yes it was long, boring ,confusing and I wanted a nap.

footfree - Yes I followed the survey fairly well. You will find most legal surveys structured this way. They deal with quite a number of facts that should be remembered. The devil is in the details :o. I find that taking a few notes of some of the repetitive facts will help.

• 2 weeks later...

WOO HOO................................ :D:D:D

We get an extra $25.00 amazon

Dear 1957horses, Congratulations, you have reached Darwin’s Silver tier! For reaching Darwin’s Silver tier Darwin’s Data is giving you a bonus $25! In addition, you have earned two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! Thank you, Darwin’s Data

Dear 1957horses, Congratulations, you have reached Darwin’s Silver tier! For reaching Darwin’s Silver tier Darwin’s Data is giving you a bonus $25! In addition, you have earned two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! Thank you, Darwin’s Data

Si how many have you done?I have only had the opportunity to do one.Would like more though.

Ditto - I received the $25.00 Bonus and Darwin's Silver tier as well. :D

I've done 2 surveys /cases since joing in Feb. and today I got a bonus.

Dear ......, Congratulations, you have reached Darwin’s Silver tier! For reaching Darwin’s Silver tier Darwin’s Data is giving you a bonus $25! In addition, you have earned two (2) entries into the Grand Sweepstakes! Thank you, Darwin’s Data

Yeah!! :D

Well I've only signed up then got 1 full survey.So I guess I need one more survey to join the Teir!

Me too! I am interested in what else they have in surveys. The court one was actually interesting to me, so I welcome anything else they an send. Well, of course I would.

That initial questionnaire didn't even take me 30 minutes to do, as I expected it would, and I put thought into each answer I was giving. It only took about 15-20 minutes. Even though Amazon is not my ideal form of payment, a $10 Amazon for 15-20 minutes is excellent. I look forward to doing more for this company.

You know, I can see how the cases and surveys could get boring (and long), but in a strange way it might actually demand that we pay attention more closely because the questions will require more thoughtful responses. Doesn't it seem like some survey places are practically inviting us to not pay attention with the silly, inane questions or redundant questions? At least Darwin's is something different from the norm and isn't covering the same territory we usually cover in surveys. Plus, it seems like Darwin's is a company that values the participants' time, and their incentives are much more likely to get people to really hunker down and focus on the task at hand. It's not like paying $1.00 for 60 minutes of time. They are actually saying "We value you" with their payments.

I saw an email from them this evening in my email, but it was to invite my friends to join up. No survey. :(

me too!I so wanted another survey...............