Goodbye Epoll!

rosiesmom

I get one survey every couple of months or so, sometimes longer. I am only getting 350 points for each of those. So with 3150, I did a donation to the ASPCA and bid them goodbye. What a waste of time, it used to be a good one for me too.

I get one survey every couple of months or so, sometimes longer. I am only getting 350 points for each of those. So with 3150, I did a donation to the ASPCA and bid them goodbye. What a waste of time, it used to be a good one for me too.

I know what you mean it seems all the old survey companies are going down hill fast.Like mysurvey,epoll,erewards and Ipsos.What other companies are on their way out?I wonder if it has to do with other companies popping up or their greed?Most people do not want to work for pennies.Hopefully that's where it really goes.I don't trust survey companies to donate to the charities but I hope they do.

I know, I have no idea that they actually donate the points, but I did not intend to do anymore with them anyway, so I gave up around 4 surveys for nothing possibly.

i stayed on because I had a couple that went easily but it's been slow again... but they're all waste of time surveys anyhow so i'll just drop them soon.

rosiesmom - I agree!!!

I used to get two a week from them and normally I would always qualify, but then last summer it started tapering off and then it was a whole month and then two, and I don't see any reason to keep them on.

I might cash out $25 with them a year. I refuse to do their hour long surveys for 85 cents anymore. They are rated very high on here, and I don't get it. I actually had an issue with them a few weeks back in which they asked me to watch a new A and E show about Country singers, and they dropped the "f" bomb like, 6 times. I emailed them and gave it to them up and down. luckily, my kids were not in the room. They did email back and apologize.

I too went through a period where I stopped getting Epoll surveys. I contacted them and was told to update profiles even if nothing has changed because that lets them know you are still participating. I know that right after updating profiles I went from none to getting surveys so worth a try anyways.

rosiesmom - I agree!!![/quo

Oh poo! Guess who I got a survey invite from today? You know who it is, it's OK to say it. Crud! Well, it has been two months now, so I guess I was on their schedule. :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

To me they are better then oh lets says Valued Opinion..................why because as soon as your done with the survey it goes into your account as paid.As for VO they take over the 28 days for pending to go to paid even though it's stated 28 days in the invite.Plus they take away your money in pending without telling you why and they don't answer their emails.Right now they are on top of my sh%* list. I would rather make a little less then to have to deal with a company who I have to fight with to get my earned money.

to me Epoll surveys were just incredibly pointless.. all i did was go through a list of which cartoon characters or actors i knew of.. and if i clicked yes it opened a subcategory of extra questions..

I love the ones that pay 100 points which is about 80 cents for a 45 minute show and 30 minutes of questions. i just delete them.