Goodbye Epoll!

rosiesmom

I have made a lot more money with VO than I ever did with Epoll. I just got my $15 credit for the car survey they did. Holy cow! I would have to work over 2 years to get that kind of money from Epoll.

I have made a lot more money with VO than I ever did with epoll. I just got my $15 credit for the car survey they did. Holy cow! I would have to work over 2 years to get that kind of money from epoll.

See I have the exact opposite experience.So we all are different. I made $100 at Epoll last year .Tried to find out how much with VO and I cant because they dont hold that info for you that long.However I can only remember cashing out once with them for $20.

I should say this about Epoll I don't watch the shows .I wont be paid that little for so much time.I just do what I feel is a reasonable pay for my time.I have a choice on whether I will do any survey if it's not reasonable I x out.Which I have done on several occasions with many a survey from all sites.

I have made a lot more money with VO than I ever did with epoll. I just got my $15 credit for the car survey they did. Holy cow! I would have to work over 2 years to get that kind of money from epoll.

See I have the exact opposite experience.So we all are different. I made $100 at Epoll last year .Tried to find out how much with VO and I cant because they dont hold that info for you that long.However I can only remember cashing out once with them for $20.

I should say this about Epoll I don't watch the shows .I wont be paid that little for so much time.I just do what I feel is a reasonable pay for my time.I have a choice on whether I will do any survey if it's not reasonable I x out.Which I have done on several occasions with many a survey from all sites.

I am glad someone is making money with them. I am done with them. I haven't made $100 with them over the past 3 years total. But my hat is off to you! There are others I do OK with. Right now I have made $160 with VO. I don't make a lot of money with any of the places because I work full time and don't spend the evening trying to do them. I do them when I get a minute. I am still trying to get ahold of one of those single sere coffee makers to try it out. LOL! I will be waiting quite a while I think.

I've been getting roughly 2 or 3 Epoll survey invites a month for some time. Recently their standard payout per survey dropped from 500 points to 350 points making Epoll borderline useful at best. I recently started seeing more 1000 point surveys and they've taken less than 5 minutes to complete. I just dump the 350 pointers and wait for the 1000 point surveys. As long as they offer more than 350 points I'll be sticking with them. Kinda like the celebrity recognition surveys. I recognize few so I can breeze right through them.

• 1 month later...

I've cashed out 2x so far this year for $30 each. They are sending me a lot more surveys this year compared to the previous 2 yrs I've been with them.

I think I hit the demographic blackhole with them. I think most of us will have that happen. Wish I had started with these companies sooner. I think some of them paid more back then.

Worst thing about E Poll (aside from low point values and mindless questions about reality shows and other crap that nobody cares about) is that it takes them 2 months to process a $10 cashout to PayPal.

There's just no excuse for that.

To me they are better then oh lets says Valued Opinion..................why because as soon as your done with the survey it goes into your account as paid.As for VO they take over the 28 days for pending to go to paid even though it's stated 28 days in the invite.Plus they take away your money in pending without telling you why and they don't answer their emails.Right now they are on top of my sh%* list. I would rather make a little less then to have to deal with a company who I have to fight with to get my earned money.

Footfree, I totally get that. And agree. But I couldn't get surveys from Epoll for love or money. I even updated my profile and it did no good. I donated the last points that I had to charity, and then I got 2 surveys in 4 months, so I have points in my account, but I can't get anymore apparently.