Tellwut down?

cricket

Now I get the message .You don't have permission to access this server..........I really believe that when they have a problem on the site that they have no clue as how to fix it.

Me too, peach. On both Safari and Firefox. It's them, not our browser. Glad I cashed out last night but I'm hopeful it'll come back. I remember Superpoints, bingo, gone. I was lucky I had cashed out before it happened but knew people who saved thousands of points and lost them.

Something is very wrong. I cashed out yesterday and now the points are back. I don't know if I should cash out again, if yesterday's cashout is void. I don't know what to do, ack.

ksedwar, what happened to you? You cashed out and it didn't go through or you cashed out and it did go through but you still had the points and cashed out twice and got the money twice?

It was a few months back and I don't remember the exact circumstances but I requested an Amazon card and a week or so later the order was canceled. I emailed them and they just said to re-order. Look in your account and see what it says next to your order. http://www.tellwut.com/account/order If it's canceled then just re-order.