Tellwut down?

cricket

It looks like they rolled the system back 24 or 48 hours. My points are what they were a few days back and I'm answering the exact same surveys from the last few days. Bummer... :?

So any orders in the last few days were probably canceled as well.

It looks like they rolled the system back 24 or 48 hours. My points are what they were a few days back and I'm answering the exact same surveys from the last few days. Bummer... :?

So any orders in the last few days were probably canceled as well.

I noticed that also and shot them off an email.................... :x

Same here. I lost about 600 points and no sign of my cashing out. Also answering the same questions. I just went to their Facebook page and it looks like it happened to everyone and I doubt that they will fix each and every person's account. Most people seem to have lost about 600 points.

It says "Under Maintenance"...anyone else getting this?

cricket - I too got that message last night :?: Open up this morning ~~ lost about 430 points. :cry:

They fixed the points problem.
Tellwutters: All points should be back in your account along with 100 bonus points. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

https://www.facebook.com/tellwut

Yes, I received my points today and got 100 bonus points. Nice to see they care about the members. :D

I guess I am starting to get a little Greedy .I am glad I got my points back and the xtra 100 points but I still feel like I lost some points because yesterday was not able to get any points and I don't think there were all that many surveys on the site today.

I think they gave extra points for the site being down.

23/04/2013 Point Balance Adjustment. Thank you for your patience. Credit Adjustment Posted 100

23/04/2013 Point Balance Adjustment. Thank you for your patience. Credit Adjustment Posted 480

I can't get a good survey to go through but for some reason I've had to do the same stupid poop survey twice now...

Who in gods name allows such stupid surveys to be approved on Tellwut? I swear that they have a monkey with a little bell that he gets to hit each time when a survey goes through...Just like the new Stride gum commercials here where you see the

ostrich answering the phone..I swear they have monkeys working for Tellwut...What got me the most was in that poop question do you look at your poop after going to the bathroom..how gross is that...they approve this type of crap(no pun intended)

Who in gods name allows such stupid surveys to be approved on Tellwut?

That survey was actually created/submitted by Tellwut... :roll:

Today:

• Site is slow again
  • Seeing the same surveys multiple times

I can't get a good survey to go through but for some reason I've had to do the same stupid poop survey twice now...

Who in gods name allows such stupid surveys to be approved on Tellwut? I swear that they have a monkey with a little bell that he gets to hit each time when a survey goes through...Just like the new Stride gum commercials here where you see the

ostrich answering the phone..I swear they have monkeys working for Tellwut...What got me the most was in that poop question do you look at your poop after going to the bathroom..how gross is that...they approve this type of crap(no pun intended)

I am so with you! I posted a survey about international travel---and they denied it and then approved the poop survey and the one about your parents having sex. Seriously?