Springboard America Bombshell

ksedwar

Well someone should have said that we still have the check option.I don't mind waiting for a check.Okay so they got rid of PayPal .At least the check is better then no cash at all.

Well. There is still a cash option. Just not PayPal.
Just to clarify, we are only replacing PayPal with the Amazon gift cards. You will still be able to receive a check or make a charitible donation, as payment options.

Well, that's a horse of a different color. I don't mind checks, I get them from GTM and others, and I know where my bank is. So now I feel better.

I agree. I just don't ever remember seeing an option for getting a check instead of PayPal when signing up so was under the impression that PayPal was the only option.

Sorry for the confusion folks! :?

Here is an interesting tidbit. I finally got a survey today which got me over the $50 threshold. Yeah, hurray! Only 2 years, and 9 months. So, I go to cash out, and what appears before my little old lady eyes? Available options are check, charity, AND PAYPAL! How about that? However, both the check and Paypal take 8 weeks according to them. WTF? So, after 2 years, 9 months, it will take another 2 months to get my money! Total and complete insanity. :shock:

Here is an interesting tidbit. I finally got a survey today which got me over the $50 threshold. Yeah, hurray! Only 2 years, and 9 months. So, I go to cash out, and what appears before my little old lady eyes? Available options are check, charity, AND PAYPAL! How about that? However, both the check and Paypal take 8 weeks according to them. WTF? So, after 2 years, 9 months, it will take another 2 months to get my money! Total and complete insanity. :shock:

I know it's a long time but they do pay.More closer to the actually due date but you will get your money.So are you quitting?I don't know if I want to hang on .Like you I think it's gonna be another year before I can cash out.I have 18.50 in my account and with the low paying surveys it's gonna take forever.

The upside is that a lot of survey firms offer Amazon.com gift cards. You can qualify for one usually that is $20.00 with some firms allowing redemption for $5.00. Once you redeem your points the turnaround in getting your certificate code is very fast. By so many companies offering the cards you can painlessly redeem them all at Amazon.com and rapidly build a tidy sum in your account as all of the rewards are funneled into it. My Amazon.com balance grows by about $50.00 a week :) By the Fourth of July my Christmas shopping will be done :P

The upside is that a lot of survey firms offer Amazon.com gift cards. You can qualify for one usually that is $20.00 with some firms allowing redemption for $5.00. Once you redeem your points the turnaround in getting your certificate code is very fast. By so many companies offering the cards you can painlessly redeem them all at Amazon.com and rapidly build a tidy sum in your account as all of the rewards are funneled into it. My Amazon.com balance grows by about $50.00 a week :) By the Fourth of July my Christmas shopping will be done :P

I wish it was that easy for all of us some.I mean some of us here really need cash to so we can pay bills or buy grocery's.I don't buy grocery's at Amazon-have you seen their prices?As for me it can go either way I don't have a problem being paid by cash, check or gift card most times but every once in awhile I actually need the cash.Plus it was nice to go to Amazon and not have to pay sales tax,but they changed that law here(Texas) now we have to pay sales tax.Did you hear that they are trying to pass a law in Congress that all online retailers have to pay sales tax.It hasn't passed yet bet I bet it will.Even the big giant retailers think it's a good idea.They say it makes a even playing field for all.

Once you redeem your points the turnaround in getting your certificate code is very fast.

You would think so but this isn't always the case, and might not even usually be the case.

Many times I was supposed to be awarded an Amazon gift code, in other words a few letters and numbers in an email, I've had to wait 3-4 weeks or more. I'm waiting on two right now: one from OnlyCashSurveys/uSamp that I requested on April 6th and another from a long-term project that was supposed to pay 2 weeks after the completion date but they just emailed to say it might take up to 4 weeks.