• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• Huntress

• peach6

• 1957horses

Don't do it.

agree--I pass on low-paying surveys that require alot of time relative to the reward. Passing on the survey sends them a signal our time means more than that.

speaking of which, I just passed on a Surveyspot 14-minute invitation with a whopping 8 points attached--as many of you know 1000 points at SS is worth $10. I'm not going to take the bait but instead send them a signal they need to increase their points awarded if they want to get respondents.

LOL I took a 5 minute survey for $1.50, and it did not appear on my dashboard, so I emailed. I knew...and I am kicking myself...that it was too good to be true. I took it, and it was 4 questions. 4 questions...for $1.50? It took like 20 seconds to do, but I stretched it out to probably like 3 minutes. So..they emailed me back and tell me I rushed through it. Seriously? I knew I would not get paid on it....so you lose either way. You do an 85 minute survey for 25 cents, and you get paid. a 5 minute survey for $2...you can pretty much guarantee that you won't. They are the worst. I barely do anymore surveys on there anymore.

they're really starting to nickle and dime us to death.. do they really think by cutting our pay the quality is going to stay the same? i saw some today for $1.16.. i kid you not, $1.16.. another for $1.80. So i know these are surveys on the high end.. should be $1.25 or $2.00.. they're cutting cents off to make more money.

LOL I took a 5 minute survey for $1.50, and it did not appear on my dashboard, so I emailed. I knew...and I am kicking myself...that it was too good to be true. I took it, and it was 4 questions. 4 questions...for $1.50? It took like 20 seconds to do, but I stretched it out to probably like 3 minutes. So..they emailed me back and tell me I rushed through it. Seriously? I knew I would not get paid on it....so you lose either way. You do an 85 minute survey for 25 cents, and you get paid. a 5 minute survey for $2...you can pretty much guarantee that you won't. They are the worst. I barely do anymore surveys on there anymore.

i know i had similar lately in the past.. really short and they cut you because you finish too fast because their time is off.. anymore i just make sure to let the survey just sit there in the background if i know i'm coming up early on time.. especially with Ipoll..

I seem to barely qualify for any of there surveys.I must have had 10 on there this morning,I spent at least 30 minutes or longer just to be able to do at least one but didn't qualify for any of them.I was a little ticked

I seem to barely qualify for any of there surveys.I must have had 10 on there this morning,I spent at least 30 minutes or longer just to be able to do at least one but didn't qualify for any of them.I was a little ticked

I keep getting d/q'ed for nearly every one I click on. I think I was able to complete one $1 survey in an entire week.

i typically use Chrome as my browser so i keep falling for the $2.50 survey that only allows Explorer and Firefox.. they don't give you the option of switching browsers, you just answer, no i can't use those browsers and you're cut from it.

i typically use Chrome as my browser so i keep falling for the $2.50 survey that only allows Explorer and Firefox.. they don't give you the option of switching browsers, you just answer, no i can't use those browsers and you're cut from it.
Every time I try for them and I do use Internet Exployer I either DQ or the quota is full and there seems to be a lot of those lately.I think I am doing worse now with them since they changed the name.