Tellwut question

bozeman

Is it even worth it once you get to 4000 points and cash out?

I notice at first i get all the surveys but not just repeats. Gonna probably take a few more weeks to get the 4000 point barrier.

After that though i can't imagine how long it would take to get back up there though. They give you only a few new ones a day. I keep running into ones i completed that are from like 2011.

When I first started I got like 1100 my first day and then it started to calm down. I got to 4000 pretty quick. I did that a couple of times. And then within a couple of months I had hit 6000 and they no longer had the AGC for that so I went to 10000 points to cash out. Now I am cashing out at 20,000 ($50 AGC) about every three to four months. I would suggest that when you get the page showing that you have no further surveys, go ahead and hit HOME again, sometimes you can get 3-6 more surveys. Also, they have the email if you are signed up for that. When I see that I always log into Tellwut first and then go through that email. You can usually get 10 points per survey there. It is an extra 3-4. Also, submit some surveys, I am not talented so I do this rarely. But I think you can submit one per day. Someone here does this all the time and they can tell you what the by-laws are on this. I think the points add up pretty quickly.

When I first started I got like 1100 my first day and then it started to calm down. I got to 4000 pretty quick. I did that a couple of times. And then within a couple of months I had hit 6000 and they no longer had the AGC for that so I went to 10000 points to cash out. Now I am cashing out at 20,000 ($50 AGC) about every three to four months. I would suggest that when you get the page showing that you have no further surveys, go ahead and hit HOME again, sometimes you can get 3-6 more surveys. Also, they have the email if you are signed up for that. When I see that I always log into Tellwut first and then go through that email. You can usually get 10 points per survey there. It is an extra 3-4. Also, submit some surveys, I am not talented so I do this rarely. But I think you can submit one per day. Someone here does this all the time and they can tell you what the by-laws are on this. I think the points add up pretty quickly.

You can submit 3 surveys a week...................... :roll:

I always click on "most recent". It shows all the surveys you haven't done yet. Usually in a week or two if you do it for 15-20 minutes a day, I earn 4000.

i've been doing it less frequently lately but my average to cashout was usually around 17 days for 4000 points. Sometimes it got slower.. not sure how it is right now.

i've been doing it less frequently lately but my average to cashout was usually around 17 days for 4000 points. Sometimes it got slower.. not sure how it is right now.

Slowish-kinda :roll:

Still don't see my friend request... :cry: ?

I knew you would know this! :)

Excellent advice. I have been doing most of your suggestions. Thanks :D

I knew you would know this! :)

:lol:

I notice at first i get all the surveys but not just repeats. Gonna probably take a few more weeks to get the 4000 point barrier.

I've been asking myself the same question--it took forever to get to 10K points for me (months). I now have to be really, really bored to do TW surveys since the points are accumulating so slowly...

As far as submitting surveys, I get my surveys disallowed most of the time and can't figure out why. For example, I submitted a US Open survey the morning after the event which wasn't accepted. So I thought, well maybe someone else beat me to it. Nope. Haven't encountered a survey on it since. Then I noticed other surveys with nearly the same topic posted over and over again. I mean how many Miley Cyrus questions can you allow? Then some of the answer lists seem like they are written by someone with an IQ below their shoe size. I mean totally illogical answer choices. Yet those get allowed and mine don't. Very frustrating--and confusing.

I've been asking myself the same question--it took forever to get to 10K points for me (months). I now have to be really, really bored to do TW surveys since the points are accumulating so slowly...

As far as submitting surveys, I get my surveys disallowed most of the time and can't figure out why. For example, I submitted a US Open survey the morning after the event which wasn't accepted. So I thought, well maybe someone else beat me to it. Nope. Haven't encountered a survey on it since. Then I noticed other surveys with nearly the same topic posted over and over again. I mean how many Miley Cyrus questions can you allow? Then some of the answer lists seem like they are written by someone with an IQ below their shoe size. I mean totally illogical answer choices. Yet those get allowed and mine don't. Very frustrating--and confusing.

I have noticed some of the choices are not the best. But I have done more on this site than almost any other site I belong to. There are some glitches here and there and I am now posting on Tellwut about it, but still, it seems to add up fast for me.

Update--I just got 2 in a row approved this week, so maybe my luck is changing!

I average (2)$10 amazon gift cards a month from Tellwut. Sometimes I am able to squeeze a third one in there but certainly not every month. Looking back through my rewards I have gotten 3 cards in one month 4 times. I have made $230 in gift cards so far.

I personally think it's very worth it but to each his own I always say.

Update--I just got 2 in a row approved this week, so maybe my luck is changing!

I spoke too soon--I just got another survey disallowed and I can't figure out why. First did a site search for a similar topic, found none, and then created the survey--which I thought was well thought-out and non-controversial. I can't see how I violated any of the terms. Yet, I keep seeing surveys that get accepted with answer choices that make no sense. Go figure!