Tellwut question

bozeman

I have had more rejected than accepted by a long shot. I just blew it off and didn't take it personally, which I could have since they kept kicking my surveys back but some of the others they were posting were just ridiculous. Nope, not bitter at all. :D I already have enough for a $25 card and I am hoping to get to the $50 card by the end of next month. That is pretty good money for me.

Gee....another Miley Cyrus question gets thru.....what a surprise...while most of ours don't......

Sorry, but I find it hard to understand really. I'm guessing some members get to post surveys without approval first because they've been members awhile, so that's how some of these questions get on the site.

Stick with it on Tellwut !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been earning a $ 10. Amazon gift card every two weeks since I joined.

Just keep going back during the day and hit the "HOME" button in the upper

left hand corner. It's weird sometimes you have to hit the button 5 or 6 times

to find additional surveys so don't give up. It takes a while to get to 4000 points

but it's worth it if you're consistent. Payouts take about 4 to 5 days!!!!! :):)

Stick with it on TELLWUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been earning a $ 10. AMAZON gift card every two weeks since I joined.

Just keep going back during the day and hit the "HOME" button in the upper

left hand corner. It's weird sometimes you have to hit the button 5 or 6 times

to find additional surveys so don't give up. It takes a while to get to 4000 points

but it's worth it if you're consistent. Payouts take about 4 to 5 days!!!!! :):)

Would also just say I always hit the most recent tab after the home button stops giving me surveys. There are usually always 10 or more surveys that don't show up with the home button method for whatever reason.