Amazon on Ipoll

avemaria

am i missing something or am i the only one who can't find Amazon cards on Ipoll anymore...

I don't know but I had almost 1000 points and now it says 116 points. I answered 2 of them that were 200 each and a few 90 pointers.

It shows I cashed out on the 30th but I didn't. They said there were looking into it, yeah right, I got a bridge to sell in in Navada........... :evil:

am i missing something or am i the only one who can't find Amazon cards on Ipoll anymore...

I don't know but I had almost 1000 points and now it says 116 points. I answered 2 of them that were 200 each and a few 90 pointers.

It shows I cashed out on the 30th but I didn't. They said there were looking into it, yeah right, I got a bridge to sell in in Navada........... :evil:

OOPS, My bad I'm meaning i-say not Ipoll............... :?

1957horses.I wouldn't expect an answer to quickly from them there response time is not very fast the few times I emailed them by the time I received an answer I forgot what I even emailed them about.

1957horses.I wouldn't expect an answer to quickly from them there response time is not very fast the few times I emailed them by the time I received an answer I forgot what I even emailed them about.

LOL Been there, Done that................... :lol:

Sometimes I get a reply of some sort where they say thay have taken care of so and so problem. I have to "reply" I'm sorry but which site are you from?? DUH............... :roll:

Points? IPOLL is surveyhead and your paid cash for surveys not points unless you live somewhere other than the USA, I've never heard of IPOLL points before.

Points? IPOLL is surveyhead and your paid cash for surveys not points unless you live somewhere other than the USA, I've never heard of IPOLL points before.

If you scroll down a bit you'll see where I said

OOPS, My bad I'm meaning I-Say not Ipoll............... :?

I just noticed it about a week ago. It really sucks! :|

They do still have them but it's at the $100 level. I'm thinking of trying the gas card but don't know anything about it yet. I'll probably end up cashing out at $50 to paypal. There is honestly nothing else there I'd want.

I just noticed it about a week ago. It really sucks! :|

They do still have them but it's at the $100 level. I'm thinking of trying the gas card but don't know anything about it yet. I'll probably end up cashing out at $50 to paypal. There is honestly nothing else there I'd want.

The Visa Promo Code is still available at $50 and there is no 3% fee like PayPal. I had a hard time using the codes until I figured out I could buy gift cards online from most of the grocery stores I normally shop at. Not all grocery stores have this feature (buying GC's online and having them mailed to you), but many do. The denominations have a large range of denomination so you could probably use the entire code at one store.

Also, you could use the $50 visa code to buy an amazon gift certificate yourself if that's what you really want.

Thanks for the info.

I didn't realize they had a Paypal fee now. That's sucks too. :x I may just do the visa card thing and buy an Amazon card. I never thought of doing that but that will work. I need to read up and see if there are any usage fees associated with the visa card though. Again thanks!

Thought I would pass this along to anyone interested.

I sent them an email a few days ago asking what happened to the Amazon gift cards and got this response. When I sent this they weren't showing up at all and then the next day they showed up under the $100 level only. So maybe they will bring them back. I'm sure it won't be for a while though.

-------------------------------

Dear Member,

Thank you for the email and for your on-going participation in our research panel!

Due to some unforeseen circumstances with our provider, Amazon gift card is currently unavailable for cash outs. We are working hard to get the issue resolved and make this reward available for our members as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and greatly appreciate your patience.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks!

Michael Clarke

Customer Service

their provider?

but on the Visa cards.. there isn't a usage fee for using the card.. the only time i got one i used it right away to buy an Amazon card