Amazon on Ipoll

avemaria

Thanks for the info.

I didn't realize they had a Paypal fee now. That's sucks too. :x I may just do the visa card thing and buy an Amazon card. I never thought of doing that but that will work. I need to read up and see if there are any usage fees associated with the visa card though. Again thanks!

There aren't any fees....as of now.

I just finally got up to $50 available in my iPoll account yesterday and immediately took the Visa Promo Code before they changed any policies---like Valued Opinions did where they added a 25% fee for a visa promo code literally overnight by charging $5 for the card and then lowering the code value from $30 to $20 so the $5 represents a larger % of the code's value.

When I cashed out yesterday, no fees were charged. So consider doing that asap. The codes are fairly easy to use once you get the hang of redeeming it online (iPoll will send you a code. You then go to the VP code site where you need to sign up for a VP Code account and enter the code. You then get a temporary pin number that is sent to your email on file and it is only good for 10 minutes. You can then redeem the code and you will get a Visa card number, cic number, expiration date etc. just like a Visa credit card.)

For iPoll the card expires in 3 months. For VO it's more like 6 months. The expiration date is irrelevant if you can get a GC elsewhere, so not anything to worry about if you purchase the GC fairly soon.

Also, it's called a debit card for regulatory reasons, but you use it exactly like a normal credit card. You can only use it online or for phone orders. You could probably enter the info into a catalog order since It's just like a credit card....but I'm not sure about that one.

Thanks. I've decided to go for the visa card. Should be able to get it next month. I have lots of surveys that are still pending and still others that are yet top show up.

On a side note: I just looked back through the rewards and now even the $100 Amazon card is gone. :roll:

Just a heads up. The Amazon Gift Cards are back at the $25 level. I just cashed out for it as I figured i'd better do it while they are showing up.

Just a heads up. The Amazon Gift Cards are back at the $25 level. I just cashed out for it as I figured i'd better do it while they are showing up.

good to know.. i wouldn't have bothered to check if you hadn't have mentioned it...

also, how do you only have 2 posts on your profile now? O_o

also, how do you only have 2 posts on your profile now? O_o

LOL I asked the admins to shorten my screen name to just "seven" about a week ago as that is what I go by most everywhere else.. They did and then I could no longer log in anymore. :| Can't get into that account now. I decided to try and log in using the old name and it created a new account instead.

They are working on it. I told them today if it was possible to just go back to the old name I would be fine with that. We'll see. :mrgreen: