GTM has gone from good to AWESOME

fiestyvermin

I cashed out for 50 paypal on 7/9. I have made just over 1100 since then. This has got to be the fastest I have ever even come close to in the years I have been a member. I have had months where I have made 50 but never ever with this sort of turn around. GTM is quickly becoming my highest money maker and with the switch to the paypal payments, even with the extra 7.50 charge it seems to be working out very well for me.

Any one else?

Actually, it's slowed down to barely a trickle for me. Think I only had about 5 GTM invites at all this week. Three of them were DQ's (I'm guessing very few people completed them) and the 4th was some ridiculously hysterical things which presumes that everyone taking the survey just LOVES to see advertising everytimg they turn around, and wants to spend an hour talking about it.

I did have a pretty good month with them in June though, so maybe it's just luck of the draw or whatever?

I cashed out for 50 paypal on 7/9. I have made just over 1100 since then. This has got to be the fastest I have ever even come close to in the years I have been a member. I have had months where I have made 50 but never ever with this sort of turn around. GTM is quickly becoming my highest money maker and with the switch to the paypal payments, even with the extra 7.50 charge it seems to be working out very well for me.

Any one else?

I agree. I used to be a member of GTM but left it years ago. I rejoined recently and what a change from when I used to be a member. Not only that, they pay you good (in my opinion) for the survey length. I love the new cash out process too, but it's just confusing and harder with adding different things to be able to cashout.

Must be nice, I'm lucky to get 3-4 a week from them. I had a really busy month once then the next month its dead, maybe its different for Canadian's :)

I get LOTS of invites from them, but since I turned 60, I get DQ'd from most of them. Lately I don't even open them ... maybe I should try again, but I can't take a whole lot of rejection!

I had cashed out for amazons a few weeks ago and got them right away................ :D

Hmm. You cashed out a few weeks ago? How long after you cashed out for the amazon gift cards, did you receive them? :roll: I hope mine come soon!

I had cashed out for amazons a few weeks ago and got them right away................ :D

Hmm. You cashed out a few weeks ago? How long after you cashed out for the amazon gift cards, did you receive them? :roll: I hope mine come soon!

Last time I got them right away.............. :D

This time I redeemed about 12:30 am this morning and got this in an email::

E-certificates: E-certificates will be emailed to the address in your account within 7-10 days after you place the order.

Paypal: PayPal orders can take up to 10 - 13 business days to load to your account. When your order is processed you will receive an email with a link that will allow you to claim your funds.

Merchandise: All merchandise will be delivered to the address specified at the time the order is placed. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery. Deliveries are made Monday-Friday during standard business hours. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of truck-shipped items (indicated in product description).

So it is just like My survey way to receive them................. :?

got mine today.. so that was 4 days

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it may take longer like 10 days. Even though it's not a huge difference, for me it is! :D Hope I get mine soon, I'm on day 1!

You really do need to read it very carefully I just finished doing a survey for GTM it took about 30 minutes I thought it was for 30 points but when I finished it I realized it was for 30 entries which I will never win anyway.

You really do need to read it very carefully I just finished doing a survey for GTM it took about 30 minutes I thought it was for 30 points but when I finished it I realized it was for 30 entries which I will never win anyway.

they slip those in now.. it seems they've increased the amount of sweep entries they give out now.. which basically sucks if you've ever done or have been doing their surveys for the 3 sweeps.. imagine.. now they give out 30 sweeps for one survey? and you've been doing one survey for 3 sweeps? anyone that figures that out is going to be pissed.

So far the sweeps surveys I'm getting, I take (just for the heck of it) and I notice there's some incentives..I mean like sometimes they direct me to join a community. IDK :)