GTM has gone from good to AWESOME

fiestyvermin

I posted this before.....There is a survey (whose content changes) that is for 30 sweeps entries, and it is actually done by GTM. It asks all different types of questions; kind of like a profile survey. Once I started completing them, I actually started getting a LOT more surveys.

I made the mistake of doing one of those "30 sweepstakes " freebies today.

It was about 45 minutes of ridiculous questions about pharmacies. And when I was done, they had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to do another freebie.

Uh... I think not.

It was about 45 minutes of ridiculous questions about pharmacies. And when I was done, they had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to do another freebie.

Uh... I think not.

OH BOY!!! i feel for ya.GRRRRR! :x

all i know is theyve nver helped me out one bit. i trash em unless im really bored. :?

I get myself disqualified from the other ones with sweeps entries. However, these seem to help me get a lot more surveys. I also noticed that if I at least click on the sweeps surveys (even if I get disqualified), there are more surveys behind it. And...they are surveys NOT listed on the dashboard. So I am guessing that is what the people who aren't getting many surveys are having an issue with. They reward you for at least trying the sweeps surveys. Kind of messed up if you think about it.

I've been getting through the same amount of surveys.

It was about 45 minutes of ridiculous questions about pharmacies.

I feel your pain. I have trouble doing a paid 45 minute survey; let's not even get into an unpaid one.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you think so. I do cash out every 2-3 months with them which is great, but I hate the new rewards system. It's very unfair for them to charge you more than the 3% paypal charges and $5 for a check, are you kidding me! I can understand $2, but not $5. I could care less for all those other ridiculously OVERPRICED rewards that you can buy elsewhere online for half what they charge and less in a physical retail store. I personally didn't mind waiting a month or so for my check and think we should have been able to vote on weather we wanted a new rewards system. If we're going to have to pay that much for paypal or a check, I damn well better receive it in a week. Also since they're charging that much for a paypal payment, it needs to be instant. There are other survey panels who pay you within minutes of cashing out. Get off your butts and speed it up GTM!

Glad you think so. I do cash out every 2-3 months with them which is great, but I hate the new rewards system. It's very unfair for them to charge you more than the 3% paypal charges and $5 for a check, are you kidding me! I can understand $2, but not $5. I could care less for all those other ridiculously OVERPRICED rewards that you can buy elsewhere online for half what they charge and less in a physical retail store. I personally didn't mind waiting a month or so for my check and think we should have been able to vote on weather we wanted a new rewards system. If we're going to have to pay that much for paypal or a check, I damn well better receive it in a week. Also since they're charging that much for a paypal payment, it needs to be instant. There are other survey panels who pay you within minutes of cashing out. Get off your butts and speed it up GTM!

you said it all my friend!!!