Pinecone is growing again. good or bad?

theskyhunter

I don't know what's up with Pinecone but I've done 5 Surveys already this week..I think that's a record..$5 a pop..been a crazy week with them...never ever had so many..2 is the highest I've ever had in a week..anyone having any luck with them?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theskyhunter

• footfree

• avemaria

• Huntress

I don't know what's up with Pinecone but I've done 5 surveys already this week..I think that's a record..$5 a pop..been a crazy week with them...never ever had so many..2 is the highest I've ever had in a week..anyone having any luck with them?

Your lucky in Canada, getting $5.00 a pop................. :)

We in USA only get $3.00................. :cry:

I'm from Canada and only get $3 each. I think it has something to do with older members that started out getting $5/each or something.

I'm not sure that's it.I've been around doing Pinecone for the last 6 years if not longer and I got cut back to $3.00 when they made the change.I'm wondering if it was a oversight on their part and that's why he is still making $5?

I'm from Canada and only get $3 each. I think it has something to do with older members that started out getting $5/each or something.

I'm not sure that's it.I've been around doing Pinecone for the last 6 years if not longer and I got cut back to $3.00 when they made the change.I'm wondering if it was a oversight on their part and that's why he is still making $5?

Sucks that it's only $3 in USA..but I've been getting $5 from the start..been with them for 4 or 5 years now..never had so many surveys ever in a week..just wish one of them they would send me a PT to try...been awhile without doing that PT for some bonus cash

• 3 weeks later...

People Say so many good things about Pinecone. I'm interested in trying them but they never accept my request. Survey Police has posted a Join button for them because for a limited time they are accepting people. I clicked on it and didn't hear anything from them. I also got a possible invitation from them within another survey but I don't think it was real even though I thought I was signing up with them, (Pinecone). I emailed them. The response was quick but the lady said to send my email address then got back with me saying it wasn't in their database.

So Who did I register with?

I wish they would be honest and say "Sorry but you don't meet our demographics," like Darwin's Data did. I respect Darwin for that! That way I won't waste my time and keep applying.

Furthermore I have decided to treat them the same. If a survey company isn't interested I look elsewhere. Their loss. My time is important. There are many survey companies out there that want my opinion!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm 60 and I still get surveys. Have a son in college though. Been with them maybe 3 years cannot remember. I get on average 1-3 surveys/month. Once in awhile a test product. I am sure I will get dropped at some point. Not enough surveys/month to worry about getting dropped.

• 2 weeks later...

Pinecone and Darwin's Data have not accepted me. I've applied with Pinecone at least 3 times and i'm done. BuhBye! I'm not requesting again. Darwin was at least honest and said I don't meet the profile they want. I have no problem with that. So if Pinecone is growing i'm shocked.

• 1 month later...

I want to join them, but as a non-US resident I'm unsure how to register. The international link here takes me to a page where I see nowhere to register, only to log in. :/

I have never managed to join this. There is a join button on here but when I click it I am just taken to their site and it appears to be for existing members and nowhere for new members to join.