JD Power

peach6

That happens to me sometimes with the Instant.ly surveys. It says the survey will take 9 minutes and it's literally 3 questions with no classification questions to let you know it's about to end. I'm always afraid of invalids on those.

Those are the worst ones.. I took one of the "instant.ly" surveys, and it said the survey was 5 minutes. I took it, answered it honestly, it had maybe 4 or 5 questions, I thought maybe it had disqualified me because it sent me back so soon (maybe 1-2 mins), next thing I know, I get a "survey results under review" after it redirected me back to the site. I never had that happen before (survey results under review). I'm hoping it doesn't affect my account. :(

Yup. They will invalidate it. I had that happen to me. The survey was two questions. It took 1 minute and they said it should take 5. How is that possible. I immediately emailed them and they gave me the normal response-you have to wait 4-6 weeks. Then when it got invalidated, I sent them the original email, and they encouraged me not to rush through their surveys. So...how is a two question survey possibly supposed to take 5 minutes? It isn't. They just invalidate the responses they don't want to get the results they do want.

..And while I'm ranting, I'd like to add that JD Power Panel still owes me for survey QG 236806 taken on 6/21 for $1.35 and survey QG 228475 taken on 5/30 for $1. I've sent 2 emails to customer support and haven't gotten a reply.
They owe me $1 for one from early APRIL. When I have contacted them in the past I get these pissy replies that we do not credit you until the client has processed the survey. I had one in May that did not get paid for at least 4 months.

As to the thread topic, I never really pay attention to the time it takes. I have gotten very few DQs in over 2 years. Maybe one or two.

After 3 emails, I was finally pd for my pending May and June surveys. Am now waiting for an unpaid survey from July. Hopefully, it won't take another 3 emails!

Customer support at JD Power Panel seems to really have improved. My last 2 e-awards were emailed the same wk as cash-out. Also heard back, in less than 48 hrs, from a real person who actually read my email message. My pending survey from July was finally approved by Elvira and I am now caught up to September.

A few weeks ago I cashed out and got the reward in a few days. Shocked me to no end. A couple of days later was able to cash out again. It took the usual near 4 weeks to get the reward. No idea why one came so fast. They need to keep that up. I'd like to do a survey evaluating the service level of the JDPowerPanel. :wink:

As an aside, I don't understand the poor ratings on Survey Police for the JDPowerPanel. The payout process is slow. But they always pay. Not even an issue. If you aggressively go after surveys via your dashboard a few times a day you can make a couple of hundred a year. Not as good as some but definitely better than quite a few others and you are guaranteed to get paid.

I too am surprised with JD Power's low rating. I have done fairly well this yr. My only complaint is that it just takes so blasted long for surveys to move from pending to approved. Just joined its sister site Gratis Points about a wk ago and now almost all of my JD Power surveys have dried up. I did complete the same survey on both sites yesterday and the survey on Gratis pd 50 cents more than it did on JD Power.

Wow. I have to say I'm impressed with their customer service these days. I contacted them about some old pending credits and not only did they do so but I got a response in a day. Very nice surprise.

As to why they take so long to credit. My limited understanding is that 1. I assume they need for the survey to close 2. They do a quality check of their own and 3. It takes the customer awhile to process the surveys and approve the payments after closure. What I do not understand is 4 weeks to send the reward once the money has been cashed out. A lot of sites get that done in 10 days.

I just keep doing surveys and wait for the pendings to clear. You can get a lot of $.10 credits that add up for DQs. JD seems ok in the number of questions before you get DQd unlike some others. You can even get DQd for a sweepstake entry which I do not understand but most times you still get $.10. I'll take the $.10 for a DQ over some sweepstakes entry. Gets me faster to cash out.