NPD/VIP Voice

jtruitt8

Hi- I finally just got one of their food diaries. I am going to have to record everything I eat for the next seven days, and I will get $25 in cash when it is over. Does anybody know how long it takes to get your money? I assume they mail it to you, because they asked for my address. This is the first time I have gotten anything other that sweepstake entries or points. I know somebody here has mentioned that he has gotten the food surveys more than once. If I have to record everything I eat for seven days, then I might be more conscious of what I put in my mouth, which would be a good thing. I need to lose a few pounds.

Has anybody won anything lately in their spin to win game? I used to get extra points, and now I get nothing. On their sweepsland, do you increase your chances of winning if you use lots of points?

you actually get paid with an online visa debit card thru paylution and it takes about a week to get it from what I remember

• 3 months later...

Hi- I have a question about VIP Voice. I have been saving my points lately to use in bidland, and I have around 12,000 points right now, but I noticed that most of the good prizes, as in money are in sweepsland. If I go back to Sweepsland and use more points for lets say a $100 prize, does that increase my chances of winning the prize. Most of the prizes for bidland seem to be for magazine subscriptions, restaurant.com certificates, movie tickets and trips. I never see any for money, although I do see some for more points. THanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi- They have this click2win instant game on VIPVoice now, and I just won 1,000 bonus points. It would have been nice if I won a gift card instead, but beggars can't be choosy. It is going to take me 4-7 days to get my points. I think the game runs until August 19, and you can enter it once a day. Not including the 1,000 points I just won, I believe I have 14,00 points that I have been saving up to use in bidland. I noticed though that there is a bidland auction for 5,000 bonus points right now, and the current high bid is 50,000 points. Why would anybody waste 50,000 points so they could win 5,000 points? It makes no sense to me.