• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• rtsl35

• bingham

• BluesJunky

Not bad...Already get 700 after doing profiles and activating account. Signed up 3 days ago got 2 survey invites for 150pts and 250pts but dq but all you need is 1,000 for $10 paypal.

Has anybody cashed out yet?? I have 1,045 but I guess I have to wait till the 23 of this month to do so. At least they tell you when they are approved. Not like others waiting months and still waiting............... :roll:

I have 1,100 pts but 520 are pending. Hopefully they don't take forever to clear...

Where it has your points "You've earned: See recent activity" click on that "see recent activity" and it tells you when each one will be cleared............. :wink:

Where it has your points "You've earned: See recent activity" click on that "see recent activity" and it tells you when each one will be cleared............. :wink:

Got it. Thx. I should be able to cash out on Sep 24th.

Got it. Thx. I should be able to cash out on Sep 24th.

Your welcome............. :)

I joined Mintvine recently (like within the past 2 weeks iirc) after someone here mentioned them. But all I get is myview surveys (when I click on start survey I see myview in the url). I haven't qualified for anything yet. I prefer taking My View surveys directly tbh.