Sign in to follow this  
Administrator

New Panel: MintVine

Therock2515

Not bad...Already get 700 after doing profiles and activating account. Signed up 3 days ago got 2 survey invites for 150pts and 250pts but dq but all you need is 1,000 for $10 paypal.

rtsl35

I second that! I will check this site out, thanks!

Update: wait I just checked the site. It has "offers" also. Not sure I will join now..

1957horses

I haven't qualified for one survey in 2 weeks thought they have sent me 10 or so............ :?

Therock2515

I am right at 900 pts. Just need another 100pts to cash out for $10. Have to wait 14 days for each completed survey to be redeemable.

1957horses

Has anybody cashed out yet?? I have 1,045 but I guess I have to wait till the 23 of this month to do so. At least they tell you when they are approved. Not like others waiting months and still waiting............... :roll:

ksedwar

I have 1,100 pts but 520 are pending. Hopefully they don't take forever to clear...

1957horses
I have 1,100 pts but 520 are pending. Hopefully they don't take forever to clear...

Where it has your points "You've earned: See recent activity" click on that "see recent activity" and it tells you when each one will be cleared............. :wink:

ksedwar
Where it has your points "You've earned: See recent activity" click on that "see recent activity" and it tells you when each one will be cleared............. :wink:

Got it. Thx. I should be able to cash out on Sep 24th.

1957horses

Got it. Thx. I should be able to cash out on Sep 24th.

Your welcome............. :)

jillmarie

I like them! they send surveys often and give you 5 cents (at least it's something!) if disqualified. I got to $10 on my first day, many pending points. Mintvine is promising! :D

bingham

I keep getting surveys that cater to the high-ranking IT professionals. I'm almost at 1000 points but I'm starting to feel kind of doubtful.

Huntress

I joined Mintvine recently (like within the past 2 weeks iirc) after someone here mentioned them. But all I get is myview surveys (when I click on start survey I see myview in the url). I haven't qualified for anything yet. I prefer taking My View surveys directly tbh.

franksmom

I got 600 points right off the bat and then nothing. Haven't been able to qualify for any of their surveys. The ones I'm getting seem to be better suited for small business owners.