New Panel: MintVine

Administrator

They credited me 100 points today................ 8)

Hey, yea. I wrote the same email to them when I noticed points missing too. They said a similar statement and right after that my points returned. Whew! :D

I do like this survey site and I do think it's worth it to join.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• BluesJunky

• ksedwar

• bingham

I just notice on Mintvine that they are no longer allowing you to take more than ONE poll per day! I don't see how this makes any sense. Therefore, if you see two polls, for example, ready for you to take, you will only get credit for ONE of them, even if you take both. In this case, it is wise to only take one today and then the other tomorrow I am assuming. I emailed them about it and recieved a very abrubt reply stating that they would credit me this one time only for taking two polls. But, in the future I will not. Although I like this company because they are legit and do pay as promised, these 5 pt/cents polls just aren't adding up fast enough. Now that they imposed this new rule, it will make it more difficult. The customer service doesn't seem too friendly either. I will stick with them, at least until my next cash out, but may nix them after this.

That's really disappointing about the polls. I figured it was an error that would get fixed and didn't think that much about it. I keep getting disqualified from surveys and I've only cashed out twice for a total of $25 since August 2013! I'll probably end up nixing them as well by the third cashout.

I cashed out once already and I love how you can earn points by doing there polls every so often (maybe twice a week). :D

I feel there is no drama with this survey site.

Actually, I recently just took a poll with them and even though it was the ONLY poll I took during the day, they did NOT credit me the 5 pts. I earned. This company seems to be getting shady really fast. I sent them an email and no response as of yet. Are they THAT cheap that they can't even credit you the 5 pts. for taking polls anymore? I'm curious if I get credit the next time I take a poll. If not, then I'm dropping them. I read in previous posts that this company already has removed points that were earned from others' accounts. I have a feeling this new panel may be placed on survey police's "Stay Away List". Is anyone else having problems getting credit for even taking ONE poll per day?

Actually, I recently just took a poll with them and even though it was the ONLY poll I took during the day, they did NOT credit me the 5 pts. I earned. This company seems to be getting shady really fast. I sent them an email and no response as of yet. Are they THAT cheap that they can't even credit you the 5 pts. for taking polls anymore? I'm curious if I get credit the next time I take a poll. If not, then I'm dropping them. I read in previous posts that this company already has removed points that were earned from others' accounts. I have a feeling this new panel may be placed on survey police's "Stay Away List". Is anyone else having problems getting credit for even taking ONE poll per day?

It says that points will be credited within 24 hours. A few times that I haven't been credited, I contact them and they have always come through and credited the points..................... 8)

I have only been able to cashout one time with these folks. I think I only was able to complete two surveys and the rest of it was the 5 for DQing for the survey and the 5 points for the polls. That is pretty much the only way I can get anywhere with this. I am kinda disappointed with the company.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: I haven't been having any more problems with mint vine. As long as I take only one poll (once every 24 hours), I get credit for it. I believe last time, I took one poll in the evening but didn't get credit for the next poll I took the following morning. You literally have to wait a full 24 hour period before taking another poll with them in order to get credit. I also get emails inviting me for surveys at least once per day. Even though I hardly ever qualify for their surveys, they still give you an additional 5 pts. for attempting to qualify. So, it seems to be a really slow way to make $10, but it is consistent at least and the polls are so quick and easy. Staying with them for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Today I logged on and the site was completely revamped. It looks good and all, but just very different. And I was just starting to like the old website... :roll:

The only thing tho, is they show one poll on the bottom of the page, and I couldn't access it.

As for the surveys, it's much more organized and shows when you have a new survey available.

Today I logged on and the site was completely revamped. It looks good and all, but just very different. And I was just starting to like the old website... :roll:

The only thing tho, is they show one poll on the bottom of the page, and I couldn't access it.

As for the surveys, it's much more organized and shows when you have a new survey available.

I Just saw the new Mintvine...I liked the old one :cry:

I liked the old one

Me too, why do these sites keep changing things, if it isn't broke leave it alone.................... :x

The new site has some glitches I think...everytime I do a survey it says...an internal error has occurred and it wont let me finish the survey :(

since the change this site is going nowhere. Points not credited.. Polls screwed up. Customer service does not respond!!1 Pitiful!!!!!!

I liked the old one

Me too, why do these sites keep changing things, if it isn't broke leave it alone.................... :x

The new site has some glitches I think...everytime I do a survey it says...an internal error has occurred and it wont let me finish the survey :(

I too miss the old site. But, the new one is growing on me. Actually I like that it shows now how many surveys that are available. I think they are still fixing things, because think back to the other time they were fixing things, it took like a week for points to get credited.