Clear Voice question?

NFriday

Hi- I received an email from Clear Voice that I must log into my account and validate the information there. I did this, and they asked me to reregister with them, and when I did, I got referred to Clix Sense, and I ended up at their site, which says that I have $0 in my account. Did anybody else receive this email? Do I still have an account at Clear Voice? All I had in my account there was I believe $12. Thanks, Nancy

I got that email also but I've been debating whether or not it was really from them so, as of now, I haven't followed their instructions. I think we should email them directly and see if its legit or not. I'm curious if others have had the same thing happen to them.

Hi- I received an email from Clear Voice that I must log into my account and validate the information there. I did this, and they asked me to reregister with them, and when I did, I got referred to Clix Sense, and I ended up at their site, which says that I have $0 in my account. Did anybody else receive this email? Do I still have an account at clear voice? All I had in my account there was I believe $12. Thanks, Nancy

I think you can cash out at $10................. :?:

Hi- When I clicked on the email, it told me to click to their site to update my information. When I did that, I got a page asking for basic information such as your name and email account, and your address. I filled it in, and then I clicked send, and it sent me to clix sense, which said it was owned by Clear Voice, and it told me that I was now signed up with clix sense. It turns out when I just googled clix sense, I found out that they are primarily a click the ad outfit, and you also get money if you get other people to sign up with them, which is where you make most of your money. No where on their website does it say that they are owned by Clear Voice. When I signed up with them unknowingly, I then got an email from them thanking me for signing up with them, and asked me to click on the link in the email to confirm that I wanted to sign up with them. This whole thing just makes me nervous, and I am going to pass on this. Last night after all this happened, I got an email from Clear Voice, inviting me to another survey, which I ended up qualifying me. I am now up to $22 with them, with a few dollars pending. I would advise people not to respond to that email that was supposedly sent by Clear Voice asking me to update my information.

• 11 months later...

Hi- I think Clear Voice and clix sense are owned by the same company. Although I don't get a lot of surveys from Clixsense. Did anybody receive a $3 survey from Clear Voice today though? It was a Toluna survey. When I saw it I told myself that I would get disqualified, but I was qualified for the survey. It had eleven different parts to it, and it took me 1 1/2 hours to finish it. That is why they paid so much. I also qualified for three 75 cent surveys too, and so I am going to make $5.25 from today, pending approval. All together I have $12.25 pending with them. The worst part about the three dollar survey is that they are going to send me a few smaller additional surveys in the weeks ahead. Hopefully I will get paid extra for those.

Did anybody receive a $3 survey from Clear Voice today though? It was a Toluna survey. When I saw it I told myself that I would get disqualified, but I was qualified for the survey. It had eleven different parts to it, and it took me 1 1/2 hours to finish it. That is why they paid so much.

$3 for an hour and a half survey is not well paying. :roll:

Did anybody receive a $3 survey from clear voice today though? It was a toluna survey. When I saw it I told myself that I would get disqualified, but I was qualified for the survey. It had eleven different parts to it, and it took me 1 1/2 hours to finish it. That is why they paid so much.

$3 for an hour and a half survey is not well paying. :roll:

Noah Seton with Pollbuzzer took over clearvoice- pollbuzzer should be renamed pollbuzzard...............keeps circling it's prey ...........-okay I'll let it go I guess you can see my point.

Can you tell me how long does it usually take to accumulate the minimum cashout amounts? I try to cash out every 3 weeks but no longer than 1 month. The incentive for doing surveys should not take months. One will loose interest and become discourage if one is not rewarded within an adequate time frame. I also like to use the money (paypal)and gift cards to supplement my everyday needs. This truly helps.

camila

Can you tell me how long does it usually take to accumulate the minimum cashout amounts? I try to cash out every 3 weeks but no longer than 1 month. The incentive for doing surveys should not take months. One will loose interest and become discourage if one is not rewarded within an adequate time frame. I also like to use the money (paypal)and gift cards to supplement my everyday needs. This truly helps.

camila

When I use to do their surveys it would take forever for the points to load into my account and that's even if they did show up.Then if you don't get to cash out level within a year they start deducting the points.In other words,lets say on Jan. 1 st you did survey x for 1.00 if you don't reach cash out cash out by Jan. 2nd of the next year they deduct that $1.00 from your account.Making it harder to get to cash out level.I don't think our points should ever expire.It's not our fault if they don't send out enough surveys to make cash out.

• 2 weeks later...

This is off topic a little bit but I belong to a bunch of Clear Voice panels and can't access any of their websites this morning. I checked down for everybody and that indicates the websites are up. I have used various browsers and none of them work and also checked my friend's laptop who lives with me and can't access the websites on hers either. Could it be an ISP issue? Mine is Comcast. Other than that I have no idea what could be causing the problem.Anybody who belongs to any Clear Voice panels I would appreciate it if you can check to see if you can access the websites. I have used several different websites that check to see if an individual website is up or down and they all indicate that the Clear Voice websites are all up which tells me the problem is either with my computer or with my ISP. Whatever website I try to access I get waiting for the website and the name and nothing happens. That is for Google Chrome. For Internet Explorer I get a message that Internet Explorer cannot display the web page and when I click on diagnose connection problems I get a message that it is a problem that Windows cannot fix automatically. Firefox seems to be similar to Google Chrome with getting the waiting for the web site message and nothing is happening.I don't think it is a problem with my computer because I can't access them on my friend's either. But it could be a ISP problem because she does connect to the Internet using my connection.The only way I would know for sure is get on a computer that uses a different ISP than I do right now to see if I can access the websites. Maybe I can try the library or someplace else that has public computers but I bet they would have the sites blocked. In my apartment building we used to have a computer room with computers all the residents could use but they blocked a lot of sites including some survey sites. But they closed it down a year or so ago so that isn't an option anymore for me to check. I have a desktop and my friend has a laptop and I guess I could take her computer to McDonalds or anyplace else that has WiFi and see if I can access the websites. Could this just be a Comcast problem?

Hi- I have two Clear Voice surveys in my inbox, and I can't log into either one of them. I am using a desktop, and firefox. There is a survey that I started that my survey sent me, and I was ten minutes into it, when it said that they needed to ask me some additional questions, and the new page never came up. I was in this holding pattern at least ten minutes before I decided to give up. It was a survey from a company I had never heard of before. I was pleasantly surprised because I got an email from inbox dollar that I had a survey, and lately they have all been $.25 or $.50, and 90% of them I am not eligible. I was actually eligible for this Toluna survey, and it was not my all time favorite survey, but it only took me 15 minutes to complete it and they paid me $1. The survey grated on me though, because it was about osteoporosis and osteopenia. They wanted to know if I had ever been diagnosed with either disorder, and I said that yes I had been diagnosed with osteopenia, which is a minor thinning of the bones. I was told to take calcium tablet, and it has not gotten any worse since I was diagnosed five years ago. The survey mentioned what would happen to me if I did not take prescription meds and I fractured my hip. If you have osteoporosis yes you should take fosomax or something similar, but I was told that my bones were not in that bad shape, and I just needed to take calcium tablets. They wanted to know why I was willing to risk having a hip fracture by not taking prescription meds. Thanks, Nancy

NFriday who is your ISP? Mine is Comcast. I found a workaround. I installed Hotspot Shield on my computer which is a proxy and as long as it is turned on I can access the Clear Voice sites. I remember it from a number of years ago when I used to use the computers in my apartment building. They used to block some web sites and with this program I could access every web site they blocked. The problem with a lot of these online proxies is you can access the web site but you are restricted as to what you can do once you get on. They are not fully functional. But Hotspot Shield works perfectly. But then they set up the computers where we couldn't download anything anymore so that was the end of that. Then they got new computers and now they shut down the computer room. I remember I would turn on the program every time I wanted to access a blocked site but always made sure the program was turned off when I was done using the computer. Nobody had any idea what I was doing and I didn't tell anybody I knew how to access the blocked sites. But some of the sites they blocked were ridiculous. I could understand blocking the sex sites but they also blocked some game sites and survey sites which were ones I was most interested in. It looks for some reason that Comcast has blocked the Clear Voice sites. Whether it is an error or it is permanent I have no idea. I spent quite a few hours today trying to get to the bottom of this. But at least in the meantime I can access the sites.