Clear Voice question?

NFriday

I don't know what the problem was yesterday but I can access the Clear Voice web sites this morning without a problem.

Have you read their terms and conditions?If not may I suggest you do.

• 6 months later...

Hi- I did a fast food survey recently for Clear Voice recently that was supposed to pay $1. I just signed into my account, and was told they I am not getting payed the $1. Apparently they did not like my answers. I don't know if they thought I rushed through the survey or what. That is the first time that has ever happened to me with any survey company. Has anybody else had this problem with Clear Voice? Thanks, Nancy

I've had that happen after the fact. It really has to do with the survey company that has the survey, not ClearVoice who is sourcing people. If the originating company doesn't like it for any reason, they can deny payment. That's why when you do a survey for CV, it goes in pending, so that if he company denies payment, they can deny it to you. You can write, but I don't think they'll write to the originating company to find out why you were dq'd. I wouldn't be worth their time for nothing, and not worth your time for $1.

When you wan to star worrying is if it starts to happen a lot with one panel. Then you pick a fight.