my view

peach6

I don't think my view has ever been this slow for me I am lucky if I get 400-500 points a day very few surveys and when one does pop up I usually DQ............Is anybody else seeing this or is it just me? :(

All I can say is I just joined yesterday and today got 4,000 points. 3 surveys and 2 DQs. So far, so good with this site. Just wish they'd restock Amazon so I can attempt to cash out. My demographics are IMO not that ideal. Just go and click quite a bit during the day in spare time.

Seems like their surveys start rolling in late in the afternoon thru mid evening for me (Eastern time zone). They must like my demographics or I am on the computer at just the right time.

You have to log on throughout the day. If you wait to get emails, you will never get any surveys. I make about $75 a month with them.

Wow, I'm lucky to get $25 a month, you must get some high pointers............... :shock:

I also get 25.00 a month but it still has slowed down for me .I am clicking it seems like all day long and only get a handful.

Yes, it has been slow for myself as well on MyView this Week. Have only accumulated 6300 MVPoints since Sunday. But, I am not going to fret over it. I am still on-target to get my $50 for the Month, give or take a couple of days.

I know within a week or so, the Surveys will be coming again. Ebbs and Flows. At least the Surveys you DO get with MyView, you get 100 MVPoints if you tab out from the Survey. No other Survey Site does that, at least to the best of my knowledge.

I just got an email from my view for a survey sent @ 3:56 PM PT. Clicked on it @ 4:07 PM PT and they said they have the number of needed participants. If they are going that fast then no wonder your success rate is down. BTW, I joined on Monday and have clocked 18k points (exclusive of profile points) but I click on the site very frequently. Don't think my demographics are that good.

I check multiple times throughout the day too. Never seem to find much available until late in the afternoon. Have been making about $25-$30 per month. I am pleased with this, but would be curious to here additional tips from those making $50-$75 monthly.

I check every evening, but I do not get anything near $25 a month with them. I am lucky if I can earn that much in three months. I have seen a slow down in what I can qualify for. The other evening, I couldn't load the site up to save my soul. It took forever and I got 0 surveys for the evening with them.

I check every evening, but I do not get anything near $25 a month with them. I am lucky if I can earn that much in three months. I have seen a slow down in what I can qualify for. The other evening, I couldn't load the site up to save my soul. It took forever and I got 0 surveys for the evening with them.

I generally get about $25-$30 a month. My hat is off to those who are able to get $50-$75.00 a month. I go in several times a day as well. :D

I caught a 21,000 survey last night took 15-20 minutes couldn't believe I got to finish it............. :D

those are the kind I like but they are very rare I am glad you got to do one. :D

I caught a 21,000 survey last night took 15-20 minutes couldn't believe I got to finish it............. :D
Very nice. 21,000 is roughly $15. $45/hr. They should all pay that well. I caught a 50 pt OO one the other day that took 50 minutes. Not so great in comparison.

I was tickeled pinkwhen I was able to complete it. After cashing out anytime with MV I loose that "high" feeling starting all over again.......... :cry:

It's like a drug, the closer to cashing out the faster my my heart races, then starting all over again takes me a day or 2 to come to grips of getting 400 points for 10-15 minute survey................... :roll: